Nerf skalds.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Yup they should be nerfed to oblivion!

10130 dmg made on a pos skald and he didnt die wasup with that :D ?

Fing no skill pos, script abusing fwit class..bullshit is what it is!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
pics or it never happened! :(

who was it anyways?

skalds are easy pickings as a shade at least :)

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I see no pics! clearly didn't happen :p

thing is tho, i presume you're playing your arms, - an arms shud never be able to kill a skald cuz of kiting tactics and all sorts of stupidy :>

i feel your pain tho :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
But it shouldn't be a problem as hardly anyone plays them nowadays...

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
dno where you've been roaming mael but all i see solo are skalds savages and valks :>

tank wise that is, you do get the odd warrior but they usually rr5 and run to the nearest keep :(

Genedril

Part of the furniture
I'm fairly sure Mael had engaged sarcasm for that post.

Unless he was implying that everyone was playing mincers again.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Can you still use an envenom bot and trade weapons for it to envenom? In that case I'm seriously lvling an infiltrator to get disease and snare on shitloads of spare weapons..gonna fill a whole horse with that.

Btw snap shot can I fire that shot while interrupted? :D

Problem with heavy tanks are the "olol I have dds and can rupt ur disease ololol" thingie :)

If I can snapshot them to get inside their box they cannot kite me as easily..

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Can you still use an envenom bot and trade weapons for it to envenom? In that case I'm seriously lvling an infiltrator to get disease and snare on shitloads of spare weapons..gonna fill a whole horse with that.

Btw snap shot can I fire that shot while interrupted? :D

Problem with heavy tanks are the "olol I have dds and can rupt ur disease ololol" thingie :)

If I can snapshot them to get inside their box they cannot kite me as easily..

Yes its uninteruptable i used to use it on my arms to kill people in melee range for teh lulz!

and i don't think poison itself works but i'm fairly confident mezz poison still does!

i used to put s/c / WS debuff on weaps for Frems VW so he could rape heavy tanks heh

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Mez poision + throw weapon works pretty well. Dunno if you can apply to xbows, I guess not or that would be getting abused all the time.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Mez poision + throw weapon works pretty well. Dunno if you can apply to xbows, I guess not or that would be getting abused all the time.

Hà! Thats awesome. Never thought of doing that.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Hà! Thats awesome. Never thought of doing that.

Lol does that actually work?

Oh and if snapshot is uninteruptable then I will have to spec 44 2h instead of 50 and get that, makes me rage so hard when the fuckwit skalds dd+dd snare and then just kite you...

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
snapshot is the best ability an arms gets imo :>

Madmaxx

FH is my second home

it does and its awesome to get a small aoe mezz up :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
yep, funny chasing sneaks down with a shit crossbow and watching them slowly die whilst not knowing what to do.

I did look into making an xbowman a while back (already bored of the idea at lvl27 or someshit). It's there actually an decent xbow with a DoT proc? Would have to google it I can't remember and don't know alb drops very well, would think pretty useful for keeping kiters in combat and/or grinding them down with snapshot.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I did look into making an xbowman a while back (already bored of the idea at lvl27 or someshit). It's there actually an decent xbow with a DoT proc? Would have to google it I can't remember and don't know alb drops very well, would think pretty useful for keeping kiters in combat and/or grinding them down with snapshot.

has to be a laby one surely ;>

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Skalds are fun :D

Used to be fairly rare but when I last played (bout a year ago now) i'd commonly see 3-4 bridge camping in each realm :|

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah, just looked Eous's or something, it's a labby bow with a 125pt DoT.

To be honest that xbox + snapshot could be quite funny :)

Too bad there are no longer any archery dmg toa stats only magic shit and that wont work with the xbow, kinda says alot how thought through the whole 'lets revamp archery line' was..

Snap shot with dot xbow could be quite decent me thinks, atleast something to counter all the kite folks with, gives you interrupt and you can weave in disease and debuffs as they either flee or close gaps.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
dno where you've been roaming mael but all i see solo are skalds savages and valks :>

tank wise that is, you do get the odd warrior but they usually rr5 and run to the nearest keep :(

dont forget savages ;p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Nothing beats killing a bard with snapshot while the tank it is duoing with desperately tries to peel you off him :p

50 pole 35ish wep 40ish parry 25xbow or gtfo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom