Nerf Remi!

B

belth

Originally posted by froler-mid
edit : + foxxeh did stand up, unbuffed. dont know what happen, as my PA usally is around 500ish... :m00:

If he was sitting originally, could've been lag. PA'd some sitting casters that stood up on the last second, but still received the damage as a sitter :D But if he wasn't sitting... Well, DAoC is known to be streaky :eek:

J

jox

Re: Re: Nerf Remi!

Originally posted by jox
Would have been 1475 if the albs had the relics... :D

What I meant was of course that if the albs got the relics back Remi would feel the urge to raise his CS to 50 and get the slowest weapon in the game and then... perhaps hit for 1475... uhm...<Jox hides behind a sofa>

B

belth

Yep, he'd get Bane and look at it in his inventory/vault and curse the class restriction :p

O

old.Mitsu

Only weapon delay and weaponspec + bonusses change style cap.

O

old.Mitsu

And that. :> But not on styles like PA.

Btw Remi stop using polearms for PA. :mad:

O

old.Emma

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by old.Emma
I can see that style ;p nothing unusual for a high rr infil to do, friend of mine has been PA`d by Rambo rr9+ infil on prydwen for 1400+ that was cap plus uber crit.

What freaks me out though is this screenie happened last night while grouped with Forb. omfg wtf is going on.

http://www.thevortex.demon.co.uk/umm-wtf-ouch1.jpg

http://www.thevortex.demon.co.uk/umm-wtf-ouch2.jpg

wish it said what part of your armour gets hit cos i`d take it back and sue the crafter ;p

rambo is rr10, and its VERY hard too reach 1400+ dmg...(unless your a slasher..)

B

belth

Originally posted by Aussie-
spot the noobs in this thread!!1

Done. Aussie wins the n00b of the thread award. Go try it noob.

Users who are viewing this thread