Nerf Remi!

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by salamurhaaja
I hear infil nerfbat aproaching :)

If Albs can whine about Zerks doing huge dmg, then Infils should get nerfed now. Someone who has the HUGE ADVANTAGE of being able to go invisible should never, ever, be able to out-dmg a primary tank.

NERF INFILS!

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by svartmetall
If Albs can whine about Zerks doing huge dmg, then Infils should get nerfed now. Someone who has the HUGE ADVANTAGE of being able to go invisible should never, ever, be able to out-dmg a primary tank.

NERF INFILS!

agree, nerf ffs

F

froler-mid

Re: Re: Nerf Remi!

Originally posted by jox
Would have been 1475 if the albs had the relics... :D

dont think my cap raises with relics...?

thou i missed lefthand.......=200ish dmg ;d

Originally posted by twistedmind
I thought sword is slash based. so it must be slash resists. but i have been hit by yog with that ammount of dmg to. alltho i was lvl 40 or something.
Slashinfils do alot of dmg that is true.

im thrust/pierce :m00:

Someone who has the HUGE ADVANTAGE of being able to go invisible should never, ever, be able to out-dmg a primary tank.

NERF INFILS!

a assasin should outdmg everyone imo(except zerk/merc/bm..)
we got such poor defence etc :D

H

Haldar

</logic>

<logic type="retard">
who says about CS nerf?

i'd like to see what will happen if thrust and slash nerfed to the level of axe and sword lines, which are useful to tanks, not shadowblades. Just imagine Dfang chained off parry, increased end cost on Amy Slash and low-med +hit bonus insetad of v.high......and Mercenaries may become FotM, and inflils will be forced to use only CS styles, like true assasins
</logic>

<logic type="normal">

[edit]
writing a stored procedure for MSSQL 2000 now with output in XML format :p

Q

quinthar

NERF INFILS!

Lol, of course everybody knows Infils can do that sort of dmg every 2 hits....Just wait till 1.64 when we can do quad dmg every 1sec and every .5 secs with buffs without cap...

Bugger, I was just dreaming

H

Haldar

Originally posted by froler-mid
cryyyy moooooooooore Hroft :D

i do not cry.
i laugh - as i avoided the nerf for myself anyway.

S

sorusi

i guess thats his cap, or close to it? so how would he do more damage than his cap if he had relics jox? relics doesnt increase cap..

anyway i dont see why ppl whine at a style that needs to be performed from FRONT IN STEALTH - ffs, its not some stupid anytime style, PA is suppose to do ALOT of damage, same with Critshot from snipers (wich gets evadead/blocked/fended 24/7 ;) )

B

belth

Prolly 50% crit... 44+18 (19?) CS... Yeh, caps a bit above 800, so it's got max crit :p

Hroft & logic don't go hand in hand apparently.

S

sorusi

some ns'es from us whine about some hidden PA nerf, but i guess its just ppl with bots that have high MOA (speccable af buff), or necro/bd absorb buffs :p

B

belth

Oh there's no such thing as a direct PA nerf, still performs the same as it used to long ago. Just that we have MP armor and capped resists these days :(

N

Noche

PA is bugged sometimes.... Anyway that is possible for an infil I guess, I have 1006 unbuffed wpnskill with aug.str1 and aug.dex2, PA cap with 3.6 spd piercer (YAY got it SCed today at last) is 811 so my cap is at 1216, pretty close to his cap considering the fact that he starts with 10 more str then keens.

Beside, for an infil with that horde of rp I bet he´s got aug.dex2 and aug.str2 to boost.

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by Noche
pretty close to his cap considering the fact that he starts with 10 more str then keens.

spot all the noobs in this thread :doh:

V

Vasconcelos

Foxxeh was unbuffed

Pretty explains it............

C

Crashtje

ill redo my SC template when i respec,

still i got raped sideways

N

Noche

50 str + 80 dex > 40 str + 80 dex afaik?

He uses thrust on top of that, the only thing I don´t know is if raising the stats u can raise ya dmg cap or not :eek: But still infils start at better position vs NSs u know that :p

Ofc he has got higher cap due to 44 + 18 (assuming he´s yet rr8)

B

belth

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
Foxxeh was unbuffed

Pretty explains it............

Baseline AF buff doesn't have such enermous effects ;) My guess is he was sitting and/or not wearing some armor part.

S

sorusi

ive heard roumors about damage rcv:ed being related to how much con you have, im not sure about this tho :p

A

Appollo

Remi's PA cap if i remember rightly is 844. Imo thats a nice crit on top. gj m8 :great:

P

Pin

Originally posted by sorusi
ive heard roumors about damage rcv:ed being related to how much con you have, im not sure about this tho :p

Only if you're a mob/pet :p

F

froler-mid

825 +404crit, cap +almost cap crit :D

(44cs)

edit : + foxxeh did stand up, unbuffed. dont know what happen, as my PA usally is around 500ish... :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread