Nerf range of Bd's lifetap

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Nerf it Nerf it Nerf it

Why on earth does it have to be 1500 its range. sucks :)

PS:my first (and i hope the last) whine thread. Be gentle :pP

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
I think they should fix weaker areas of bd's like crappy pet ai, no ranged commander, bug of healer pets in rvr resulting in no healing, crappy archers pets, useless darkness pets,debuffers breaking mezz,no snare component in aoe focus root,near useless dd+snare nuke that is broke by dark pets themselves,hmm perhaps the list could go on.Fix all that crap then ok fine nerf a bit of the range,BUT isnt that what nearsight is for and all 3 realms get that ?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Kelan said:
I think they should fix weaker areas of bd's like crappy pet ai, no ranged commander, bug of healer pets in rvr resulting in no healing, crappy archers pets, useless darkness pets,debuffers breaking mezz,no snare component in aoe focus root,near useless dd+snare nuke that is broke by dark pets themselves,hmm perhaps the list could go on.Fix all that crap then ok fine nerf a bit of the range,BUT isnt that what nearsight is for and all 3 realms get that ?

because we are all so mad and serious while posting here ;o

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
Its ok the original poster saying nerf tap but the other specs for bd are quite frankly shit.Its no wonder so many spec supp.

Im just saying that be4 you moan about it see the problems a bd does have when it comes to spec,like earth thergs or light chanters they have pretty weak speclines but at least get access to other goodies pbt, earth pets,quite nasty dd several pet choices (chanter).

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Mithradir said:
Nerf it Nerf it Nerf it

Why on earth does it have to be 1500 its range. sucks :)

PS:my first (and i hope the last) whine thread. Be gentle :pP
they alrdy have a hard time if they are out of stick range then they have to press auto-run and look what way to run while spamming life-drain all the time :(

imagine if they "ONLY" had healing pets and no life drain :(

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
Kelan said:

Erh, u ever tried facing a BD on ur own? cos u sound u like just always played BD .. roll a camlann char and get pissed every 2 sec cos some trolln00b runs around spamming lifetap, while u cant kill him cos pets heal faster than ur dmg output .. QQ tbh :p

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
They have a ranged base DD, insta lifetap should be along the lines of other spells of its type.

Using the excuse that other lines are shite is well LOL... Sup is damn nice, people aren't made to spec it cause other 2 lines aren't as good, as your surgesting. I knew a BD on pry, he was quite good with darkspec, forget his name now tho.

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
lol ur qq about some1 insta liftap when u roled 1 of these

Rabino lvl 50 self-debuffer

fotm vs fotm maybe

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
no.. that would imbalance the class
yep :( remove the instatap we remove 1 yr of persistant QQ, hence taking the dance out of the bone dancer!

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
no need to remove the lifetap just make longer recast time or reduce the range to 500 or 700.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Isnt it gonna get nerfed to 700 at some point..?

Anyway that dump class should never have been invented.

Reminds me, havent done bd on gorre yet!

<goes to pwn with insta-noobdrain>

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
nahnah :p i like it. keep it as it is :) and its not BD its FotMDancer for u Mistur!

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
the range on this one does make it seem slightly overpowered imo

last nite there was a few times when we were fighting against a few BD's and it was crazy just how much range is on it

WHen you think about the range its similar to that of the elds bolts however these bolts have all sorts of things impossed on them to reduce their effectiveness such as they cant hit in combat, blocked by shield etc, if this was to be removed then a lot of people would whine about this overpowering them

Imo BD's lifetap should be treated like a DD and have like 700 range

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
oblimov said:
the range on this one does make it seem slightly overpowered imo

last nite there was a few times when we were fighting against a few BD's and it was crazy just how much range is on it

WHen you think about the range its similar to that of the elds bolts however these bolts have all sorts of things impossed on them to reduce their effectiveness such as they cant hit in combat, blocked by shield etc, if this was to be removed then a lot of people would whine about this overpowering them

Imo BD's lifetap should be treated like a DD and have like 700 range

It's 1500 range which is the same as most caster DDs. In fact it's the same range as the Bard Insta Mezz.

With the extra cast speed goodies that came in TOA the relative power of the BD was dramatically reduced. People still whining about them honestly don't have a clue.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Don't worry. Prepared to get instanttappedtodeath in NF with unmezzable BDs (rr5 and bove bds!) who can be either hard to kill with melee (due to PD) or hard to kill with spells (with BAoD and/or AoM) or keep you at distance (with twf) so they can kill you even easier!!

Tbh, Bd ra list in NF must be one of the best, if not the best!

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
Don't worry. Prepared to get instanttappedtodeath in NF with unmezzable BDs (rr5 and bove bds!) who can be either hard to kill with melee (due to PD) or hard to kill with spells (with BAoD and/or AoM) or keep you at distance (with twf) so they can kill you even easier!!

Tbh, Bd ra list in NF must be one of the best, if not the best!

It is a mid class. Albs are getting a nice, fotm class also, sorcs, and the whine is incredible... Mids deserve an uber class, cause they have so few playing their realm... Same goes for Hibs of course.
Regards, Glottis

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Mavl said:
why is smite cleric nuke 1350 range ?

Well, even if they made it 1 million range it would still not worth the trouble tbh! :D

Chronictank

FH is my second home
It is a mid class. Albs are getting a nice, fotm class also, sorcs, and the whine is incredible... Mids deserve an uber class, cause they have so few playing their realm... Same goes for Hibs of course.
Regards, Glottis
do you ever get tierd of making an ass of yourself?

I wouldnt mind a decrese in bd lifetap range since in grp its just interupt anyhow so long as they fixed the other porblems with the class i.e no other useful spec.
If pets for example could be minimanaged im sure you would see alot more bonearmy spec bd's.

I knew a BD on pry, he was quite good with darkspec, forget his name now tho.
Better baseline nuke thats the only benefit since the snare is broken by youre own pets :rolleyes:

cba to look for original poster but bd healers are often bugged on slopes and milegates so they dont heal and can be interupted ;)

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, I make an ass out of myself by posting a sarcastic comment, which actually holds a lot of validity. People accept that Albs have crap toons, but claim that in the interest of balance this should be so. Because Albion has a numerical advantage (which population statistics will proof you wrong on...)
But all you idiots can do is post some noob comment about me...
So someone complains about BD's and their 1500 4s recast instant lifetap.
Very logical, it is completely silly. Hibs will say so, Albs will say so, and even you say so (if the other issues with the class are adressed).
What part that I wrote is not true?!
Before you try to score some points by coming with some retarded comment, try to think for a moment, and try to disprove me.
Regards, Glottis

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
I've been playing a BD recently on Lancelot. They are great fun for solo in the BG's. I completely owned a Bard and a BM duo the other day, even after they got the jump on me with aoe mez. But all it takes is one chanter + his pet to DD, stun, DD, DD and i'm toast. I can see how the LT seems overpowered, but the BD really is a very bugged class. I think it would be a great shame if the BD went the same way as the Animist. Another fantasically bugged class that was nerfed into oblivion, with no attempt to address some of the serious issues in the class.

jakob

Fledgling Freddie
I think a better nerf to the lifetap would be to raise the recast timer on it. no insta ability should be on a 4 sec timer.

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Asty said:
Isnt it gonna get nerfed to 700 at some point..?

Anyway that dump class should never have been invented.

Reminds me, havent done bd on gorre yet!

<goes to pwn with insta-noobdrain>

And don't forget to strafe alot! xDDD

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Mavl said:
And don't forget to strafe alot! xDDD

No..all casters in battle should at least avoid using /face in battle to make them an easier target...dont use quickcast either and try to melee any attackers...might as well sit down pop a coke and watch the television at amgE. :rolleyes:

If casters shouldnt strafe and try to avoid getting styled upon then stealthers, tanks and whatnot shouldnt run through you and use positionals imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom