Nerf Mom's

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
Argh this is getting redicilus.
Twice in a row i do raids first ML9 raid and last night a TG raid.
What happens? Raid's over wee lotto time. Not for me my mom pulls out the router power. Woehoe just wasted another 5 hours for nothing :p

Nerf mom's !!!!

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
MUHAHAHAHAHA

omg bunny weet u moeder dan niet dat u niet voor de lol speelt maar voor de uber items die u kunt winnen ??

hail to all mums :wij:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
least yours did it on purpose, mine pulled the router power out to plug in the vacuum cleaner in the middle of ml10 :/

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh i would have whacked my mom with a nerfbat in such case, but not neccesary as i live on my own :-P

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe it's about time to look for your own place then? I have no such problems, been living on my own since I was 16 years old. :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
AngryKid said:
Maybe it's about time to look for your own place then? I have no such problems, been living on my own since I was 16 years old. :)
would love to, but cant even afford a 1 bedroom flat with the prices as they are atm. I believe renting is a waste of time unless you really have to as you could save that and get a place of youre own in a couple of yrs

Malena

Banned
damm thats hard

I just wounder why she unplugg the router when its lotto time you only got one powercon in the apartment?

Well I did like this at home as I got kids and wife ;)

I screwed over a metal box over the connections for my stuff.

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
well tbh 8-10 times if my wifes calls me off computer i just say .........

soz mates time to go :) wife is telling me to stop.

but when on a raid i can stay till after lotto :)

i once explained it to her as follows :

ME :

honey when i act nice to u all day and clean the dishes and give u coffee after dinner what does it mean ?

WIFE : U want sex!

ME : Correct and what happens when i don't get it ?

WIFE : U go out of ur mind and the rest of the week is hell.

ME: Now follow this , I am playing some shitty game with 45 other no-social life shittybrains for 4 hours killing mobs that take 30 min each and when i finally think im gonna get something nice u come and say i have to stop.
What happens then u think ?

WIFE : U keep playing , the rest of my week is nice and i might even get some love?

ME : Thx Honey, sleep well

/random 1000 : result 305 and still no drop :) but hell it;s the fact that 2 out of 10 i get to do what I want :)

4everloser out

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
get one of those backup "battery" power unit that gives you 2 hours power after the power goes :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
my dad pressed the switch once in tight-ass fg rvr - moments later i went upstairs and said "that's it, im moving!"

Sortbane

Fledgling Freddie
LOL @ Seeph :sex:

Oh, and cramps over at the memories on how it is having to share flats with people.. Just glad me and the missus havent moved in yet with eachother, and reading this thread gives me second thoughts :touch:

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
hm, i reckon my mother once acted like that when she woke up cause i yelled while gaming at 6 am on a weekend or so, then she actually took down the whole electricity, for the entire house, not only my comp or something, nono.
then i decided i would go to bed since it was fucked anyway, went to bed, and 2 hours later , when i just had managed to sleep, she turned it on again and all lights in my room + the comp went on all of a sudden, great :)

Vaas Harkonnen

Fledgling Freddie
mightybunny said:
What happens? Raid's over wee lotto time. Not for me my mom pulls out the router power. Woehoe just wasted another 5 hours for nothing :p

Nerf mom's !!!!

3 of my friends have nerfed moms :(

r.i.p

you dont wanna have a nerfed mom ;)

(though, one day)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
mightybunny said:

Nerf mom's !!!!

I guess you want her nerfed when it's time to pay the subs aswell then. :eek7:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
AngryKid said:

And you have accumulated the cash to move out from your parents place on your own I presume?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom