Nerf Lagg

kinda pissing me off now...

got to AMG odins.. bang 10s lag... come back 50% hp gone.. but np im still alive

bang 10-15s lag... come back.. but omfg im alive but mezzed... sat there not wanting to burn purge in these ridiculous lag infested fights.. mez wears off i move closer to amg.. bang 10s lag... come back im lying face down on the floor... ffs this is ghey beyond belief... whos idea was it to allow fekkers to download NF beta client off the main server? it would surely ease the situation somewhat if while these (alleged) opentransit problems are occuring to disable the client download...? eh? :touch:
i say alleged cos ive done ping plotter for 15mins continuously and saw no lag or packet loss to the Excal server.. so im not really sure what GOA are blithering on about... unless im routed differently to the entire population of DAOC on Excal.. which i find hard to believe...

Firebirth

Fledgling Freddie
Well your safe in the knowledge that your not the only one i been lagging badly continuously all evening. geting abotu a 4seconds lag period before it corrects itself, potentially fatal. Its been like this for almsot two weeks now.

Requeil is a good GM and i believe him when he says they working with opentransit to fix the issue, but why is it taking so long.

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
Well, it started after that thursday when they did some "maintenance" on excal. Its been going up and down since that day, with some really bad lag spikes most days around prime time. What i dont get is why the people at GOA cant at least post some information about what they are doing and why we're having so much lag. Some people would be led to believe their isp is the problem, and others that its due to low bandwidth from their connection.

Goa -> Be more communicative and tell people so they at least have an answer to why their playing experience isnt worth the amount of cash they play atm.

-----
Avowed

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Crimson LoneWolf said:
Goa -> Be more communicative and tell people so they at least have an answer to why their playing experience isnt worth the amount of cash they play atm.

Goa's communication strategy is quite simply non-existant.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Goa's communication strategy is quite simply non-existant.

No, that's not true - the GMs post here an awful lot (and posting here is probably more effective than posting on the official site).

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
kinda annoying, was on the weekend when they released BETA me and 2 mates were sitting in lair and we got kinda annoyed when we got 10 sec lag spikes all the time. especially in the middle of the pulls :eek:

lo Fenderon ;)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
we have serious lag problems on prydwen aswel, i think t has maybe something to do with nf inc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom