NErf INfilS! O_o

L

lissandra

1dmgPA

The pic says it all, 1 damage when i was fully buffed and made PA :)

/edit fixed the url so it works now
/edit2 fixed the url so it works now.... no really, i fixed it, i promise

S

svar

Hope you arent as smart as some ranger on IGN boards who opened a new thread how rangers are nerfed, how he has 44 in blades and 25 in celtic dual, and only hits opponents for 40-60 damage with main hand.

And for the proof, he posted a pic of himself rezzsick hitting some shadowblade.

Laughed for the longest time...

C

Carlos Bananos

lol :D

worked for me (the pic is of an infil hitting a PA for 1 dmg (+124982374892734923) or somthing)

A

Arnor

yep, intercept is bugged. I mean look at this crap dmg :p

1168.jpg

L

lissandra

Originally posted by svar
Hope you arent as smart as some ranger on IGN boards who opened a new thread how rangers are nerfed, how he has 44 in blades and 25 in celtic dual, and only hits opponents for 40-60 damage with main hand.

And for the proof, he posted a pic of himself rezzsick hitting some shadowblade.

Laughed for the longest time...

Well, i wasnt ressick, i was fully buffed, hit a caster with PA and PA didnt fail or miss, a tank intercepted the hit and got hit for stunning 1 dmg, I for one found it very funny :) But i wonder if it should have been like that.

S

svar

You encountered a bug. What has that got to do with how infiltrators perform? If you perfed like that every time, not once out of thousands, then i would be worried.

L

lissandra

It wasnt anything about infs performance at all times, i thought it was funny and made it even funnier with the title for reasons i dont have to explain :) But it would be nice to hear if anyone encountered this bug before? Havent heard about it before. Think i will send it to rightnow when i get home.

T

tris-

Originally posted by lissandra
It wasnt anything about infs performance at all times, i thought it was funny and made it even funnier with the title for reasons i dont have to explain :) But it would be nice to hear if anyone encountered this bug before? Havent heard about it before. Think i will send it to rightnow when i get home.

i have in PvE, when i did intercept on people for mobs it healed me for the amount i got hit, that was all the time too not a one off.

D

Danya

Intercept often results in a hit for 1 dmg, been like that since 1.36. :p

F

Freddy4Fingers

well... rather him than me getting my ass kicked off a PA

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom