nerf imps no really do

C

coolan

lol this isnt a while but just now was jumped by 2 infs in df whilst afk, and tbh they took forever to kill me, agata and gwendel. i might recomend looking at ur specs if i were u.

A

amuse

Originally posted by coolan
lol this isnt a while but just now was jumped by 2 infs in df whilst afk, and tbh they took forever to kill me, agata and gwendel. i might recomend looking at ur specs if i were u.

how did u know that there was 2 when u where afk..
and the second one name...

maybe they where low lvls ;)

Edidt: i personaly have never heard of these infs

O

old.Atrox

Melee attacks gives names ( infil1 attack you with his sword | Infil2 attacks you with his dirk )

C

chretien

A quick search on duskwave shows Agata is a L50 RR2L4 inf in Rose, nothing for Gwendel though there's a Gwendelin (L24 cabby) and a Gwendelyn (L47 Arms).

O

old.Vae

Gwendel is a lvl 50 Inf too. I think he is/used to be in PL but memory might be a bit dodgy about that.

O

old.mattshanes

It's the original gwendel and he's rr6, he probably hit you unstyled with fast weaps which will not have a high damage cap, also he isn't buffbotted as far as i know.

O

old.ivan

Ye, Gwendel was in Phoenix Legion. As far as i know he is/was slash spec infil without bb. Always fancied axes that guy :) If ya reading the board Gwend .. we miss ya !!!

O

old.mattshanes

He's been on fairly often lately usually pm's me ingame and is under the name heebie too, he's not guilded at the moment:(

K

kreig

Gwendel is loe/ex loe who went to swgs, he's only just started playing daoc again in the last few days or so. So he's pretty rusty, i was with him last nite after they ganked you. And yes he is Unbuffed and respeced thrust a few patchs back, makes a lot of difference now days as nearly every person and there dog has a bot of some description.

G

Gwendel

heh if you can call Agata pa'ing you and me bacstabing at the same time and you dying in 2 hits slow
Gimme a few days, ill get back into teh swing of things dont u worry lol :rolleyes:

T

the_smurflord

Gwendel is one of the oldest infils on the server, and one of the first to 50.
Depressing how soon people forget.

G

Gwendel

besides, feeel lucky you didnt get an xbow death like thorns did standing on the steps:clap: :clap:

G

Gwendel

ahh my bad was anotehr person who got the dual cs thingy, lol misssed nearly every style on you as well, nerf not playing for ages:rolleyes:

T

the_smurflord

and then nerf geocities.

GET YOURSELF A DECENT WEB HOST.

K

kreig

U obviously know nothing, as a matter of a fact i was grped with them at the time, so the comment about stealing there rps is nothing.

And tbh i was waiting around for them to do the job, whilst looking around for inc mids, which at the time there was a few lurking, thorns mindtwist etc and lots of greys running down the steps, so it was in my best interest to help them out.

A

amuse

Originally posted by the_smurflord
Gwendel is one of the oldest infils on the server, and one of the first to 50.
Depressing how soon people forget.

Didnt start to get to know of lvl 50 chars on the server since 1 and a half month ago.. or smt like that.. when i dinged 50 :D

so i dont know any1 that hasnt played since that and is lvl 50 ;)

C

coolan

fair enought then krieg, but still i reckon considering i had no end i didnt do too bad, i think.

G

Garaen

pfft Gwen's a gimp, he had FA2 until a few days ago :D

I

ignore

Originally posted by .Asmo
pfft Gwen's a gimp, he had FA2 until a few days ago :D

gwen never managed to say farewell to ip, hrhr :p

K

kreig

Originally posted by coolan
fair enought then krieg, but still i reckon considering i had no end i didnt do too bad, i think.

I look forward to the next time we meet Coolan, hopefully u and i will be solo, settle it the infs way ><

C

coolan

aye would be fun zerk v inf, and for once it would be a unbuffed inf. btw if ur still online atm haha we just took df :)

A

Ardrias_Mid

Hope you're not higher than level 30 Coolan, or he wont attack ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom