Nerf everyone

O

old.Odysseus

I think we should nerf every single class in this game (maybe friars excluded) - we are all overpowered.

To this end i suggest we make one class and race only, fixed stats, fixed equipment and no random factors in damage, evades, blocks, parries etc.

This way everything is fair for everyone.

WILL U NERF-CRYING-WHINERS SOON STFU and start playing the game instead.
Thx for the attention, now flame me ffs - cuz i just whined.

O

old.Atrox

lol I like you Oddy...
Nerf every1 til the point we cant hurt eachothers, then we could have weed partys in the 3 Magic Mushroom circles in Gorge !!

But most important; Nerf Cabalists

A

Arthwyr

NOT NERF FRIARS - LOL

I mean ok, how are you gonna nerf a paladin, give him studded ... ? Btw i already proposed the one class thingie in another post a few weeks ago. Each character would get all speclines and the same points so people can choose themselves what they spec in :)

Arthwyr
GM <Exiled>

O

old.Mousah

NERF EVERYTHING! so we cant even kill eachother, wouldnt it be great to just run around in emain and wave to the other realms instead of bashing the brains out of eachothers? :)

(plz dont take our str relics, i really need that extra dmg to not be fully gimpet :)

Mousah mOO
toothpicker at 49
<Dragon Knights>

Mouselito SnipermOO
sniper at 24
<Dragon Knights>

cya in 2 weeks ppl :)

O

old.chesnor

I suggest we all take our kit off, and run to emain nekkid and have a mass punch up.

O

old.LandShark

Nerf nakedness!
No wait, that would probably involve pain
Nerf chesnor

O

old.Odysseus

Nerf Arthwyr and Sepiritz!

Nerf specline - no wait - remove all specline and specable weapon/shields / whatever.

But give all 4*level specpoints.

Nerf me!

Nerf Mythic!

O

old.Sheba

NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF
WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE
CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT
:m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00:

just had to get out some steam...

O

old.Sheba

Originally posted by old.Akirai
Nerf GOA.....they are too damn good!!

erm only thing we cant nerf in this game is GOA, well we can but then we will never get new patchs... NERF the tranlaters for giveing us patches in french and german witch we really need.. :p

O

old.tRoG

who still has their training swords and sheilds? i kept mine for memorabilia :)

we could all run naked to some secret spot in the fornteirs and hit each other with our training weapons!

I

infozwerg

"see hidden"

/em pokes ody a bit with a sharp stick

O

old.Odysseus

Oh yeah hedo u got a point:

NERF SEE HIDDEN!!
NERF STEALTH!!!
NERF HEDO!!!

B

bishibosh

nerf see hidden so that when you see a hidden person the world plunges into darkness and the computer crashes and you catch a terminal illness

O

old.Atrox

plz dont start on the Nerf See hidden threads already...
I need my energy to whine about that later on..
so plz save the Whine and Nerf thread til it's in the game...
oh what the heck might as well start easy

NERF SEE HIDDEN!!!!!

O

old.Odysseus

NERF HUNTERS!!!!
NERF ATROX IN PARTICULAR!!!
NERF PALADINS!!!
NERF THANES!!!

B

bishibosh

ok, nerf everyone and everything, that way there'll be no more nerf topics

S

starblade

NERF PALADINS!!!

Yeah, totally agree with that .... feel soooo bloody over powerfull wielding my large 2 handed paladin piggie sticker :)

Don't forget to nerf cabbies too ... completely overpowered, and healers. Take away their weapons, they shouldn't be allowed to do damage at all ;)

O

old.Nol

the nerfs

and there was me thinking a nerf is a little blue thing with a white hat...

O

old.Atrox

no thats Kobolts, oh btw NERF KOBBIES!!!!
and Oddy!

B

bishibosh

hm..... everyone wants stuff nerfed but when stuff gets nerfed ppl want stuff un-nerfed..... make ur minds up ur acting like mids

Users who are viewing this thread