Nerf Educations !!!!!

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
ARGGGGHHHH!!!! Haven't played for almost 6 days now !!!!! Nerf all the darn educations especially collage :(

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Imon said:
such addict ;)

go out in the sun dammit :drink:
You don't know how it is.
I haven't played for a long time (imo) now, except for a few hours at a friends place and my hands are shaking :)

I tried to drink a LOT of beers to forget about DAoC, but it seems the police didn't like that so they drew me home (Due to a 6 hour blackout I can't remember why).
Now I just watch the TV when I get home from work, but its kind of boring to see Freddy & Marys wedding 24/7.

I'll try a bit of golf this weekend, but with my shaking hands I doubt it will be a success.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Ehm.. if you want to play and obviously have time to play (since you do other stuff than study), then why not just play? :)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Ehm.. if you want to play and obviously have time to play (since you do other stuff than study), then why not just play? :)
ISP wanna check my cables before opening the ADSL. There were ADSL on those cables 4 weeks ago, but they still wanna check them. Router set up and rdy to go. But NOOOO!!! They want 365Dkr for checking the cables.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
ISP wanna check my cables before opening the ADSL. There were ADSL on those cables 4 weeks ago, but they still wanna check them. Router set up and rdy to go. But NOOOO!!! They want 365Dkr for checking the cables.

ha, get a college corse like mine

Monday: 9am-11am then back at 1pm-3pm

Tuesday: whole day off :D

Wednesday: 9am-12md

Thursday:9am-12 LUNCH 1 HOUR 1pm-4pm

Friday: 9am-12md

owned :wub:

and its a full time corse hahaha

Yes,i will be doing level 2 next year :clap:

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Sofus said:
ARGGGGHHHH!!!! Haven't played for almost 6 days now !!!!! Nerf all the darn educations especially collage :(

Doubt you have missed anything.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
College: Monday - free Tuesday 11 cet - 14 cet, Wednesday 11 cet - 14 cet, thursday 8.30 cet - 14 cet, friday - free

Do have many projects etc though, cant say im all shaking if i havent played for a bit tho :x

inviteme

Fledgling Freddie
You can skip most parts of your education and learn it by urself in 1/3 of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom