nerf dragonfang !

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Wmv said:
so? lvl 50 style in laxe is from parry
It would mean that infs would be completly immobilised from using that style. And we all know how much they love it :p.

Allways

Fledgling Freddie
tried that before when i duelled a m8.. He slammed me, and he got stunned :D

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
it has a "target parries" opener for SBs and is 3rd in chain for zerks.
Oo havent noticed, they changed that recently? dont think it always like that?

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Karmona said:
1 question u can do the same whit the slam? :touch:
yep done it to myself on scout, damn annoying it is too :D

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
DF might be pretty good to have as a thrust merc. not that i think many uses it but in theory..
mmm problem is thats exactly what it is, theoretical.

with just evade1 u dont see many...

yeh nerf dragonfang! then they might finally give mercs the evade2 we deserve! :cool:

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
I don't wanna say much but that display of "you cannot move" is very old even. It showed up earlier in patches where it didn't display the enemy cannot move but saying yourself can't move (while enemy is actually stunned etc.) It's just an error with the info chat...

Minifotm

Fledgling Freddie
What is Dragonfang? Now go take your stealthmatters elsewhere. No one cares.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
DF'ed.JPG

its not funny :(

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Khalen said:
I don't wanna say much but that display of "you cannot move" is very old even. It showed up earlier in patches where it didn't display the enemy cannot move but saying yourself can't move (while enemy is actually stunned etc.) It's just an error with the info chat...

I was stunned for 9 seconds :p

emma

Loyal Freddie
the 50 LA style is a joke ;p

SB`s cant use it vs there most common targets and Zerks who could use got a nurfed crappy 3rd Style in a chain instead :/

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>I think its because every inf comfortably specs 50 weapon whereas not many sb specs do, not because they deliberately gimped themselves... not that i think WS should change tho

I think you find the reason for that in the difference between 2.5 and 2.2 spec points Bish, the sb needs to make a hard choice, either good ws and very crappy poison or some average ws with decent poison. Compared that to the luxury situation where the infi can pick all the cherries from the cake. That is a much larger comparative advantage than the stun lenght in DF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom