-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Jaond said:
Boored @ work and tierd of reading these damn grats tread :p

So what are all fotm infils rolling now NS? :kissit:

nah they will just start the REAL stealth zerg :m00:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I think DF should be nerfed to stop all the lazy bums who camp inside/entrance to DF waiting for those who put in the effort to take the keeps. Should be somthing like...

- Can't log inside DF, when you do - automatically ported to Svausd. Similar to the way logging inside keeps is done. Only with the entire dungeon.

- When you take a keep, you get 'credit' which allows you to enter DF straight away. Those w/o credit have to wait for... say an hour... to get in.

Of course, thats just my opinion. But it gets on my nerves when i've been busy taking a keep(s) and I go to DF only to find the entire place swarming with Savage/BB combos :(

(What? You wanted nerf DF right? ;))

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
you gotta be kidding more, theres no more room at amg for more.. think theres a list already tbh

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Infils for teh win. Just fought one on amg 3 hours ago.

He df'd me, I purged, he ran off, I rested, he came back, I slammed him(such luck tbh!), he purged, we fought, I won fight with 1% hp and suicided before his m8s arrived etc.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
spammity spam... if you want to discuss the upcoming DF nerf (or indeed nerfing of Darkness Falls ;)) feel free to start a sensible post about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom