nerf cabas

A

Amadon

Originally posted by noaim
My point was the damage a caster can do. I will spell it out just for you next time.
I guess you don't read patchnotes.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by trade
well had a little time and read the posts here and remembered a prety nasty cabby trick: mean pet has disease proc, and for me as a mend healer is realy painfull since i must cure miself to cast spread heal

nerf mean caba pets

ps. to all not getting this: if healer casts spread heal the disease on him makes heals 1/2 but if any other party member is diseased it does not affect healing so NERF, oh and about the shamy pbae disease it's crap realy it's used on taks mostly and healspec clerics and droods don't care about that at all

lmfao

Your all upset because a single pet has a disease proc? or the fact it can have a pet that can proc disease?

It aint a trick, its that many prefer to have a stunnign pet rather than a disease one.

if somebody is diseased in your group they should not get max heals, if they do it needs to be fixed so that they do not get it.

Why cant you understand that if you are not 100% why should you be able to heal 100%??

The cabi does not have a hell of a lot going for it as far as group benefits are concerned, if you had a pet on you then the cabi was doing a great job.

I really hope this is a wind up.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by brommix
im quite sure this wasnt a serious flame/whine/nerf thread so take it like the humoures thread it is :)

Mainly because there is some numpty that usually listens to nerf thread here.

Next they'll say nerf focus farming........ooohhhh

N

noaim

Originally posted by Amadon
I guess you don't read patchnotes.

I do, and I really dislike the changes, cause not only does it make chanters/cabbys/runies less effective for debuffing their own damage, it also hurts light ment/chanters and dark runies that assists mana-chanters/darkcarvers.

If they had to make these changes, they should have changed the baseline damagetype to something they cant debuff for, now they hurt people doing teamwork aswell as people that is soloing (unless I misunderstood something, please correct me if I did)

D

Driwen

Re: Re: nerf cabas

Originally posted by quinthar
if somebody is diseased in your group they should not get max heals, if they do it needs to be fixed so that they do not get it.

I think he meant that when the healer gets disseased EVERYONE gets healed for half, but if someone in the group (other htan the healer) gets disseased just him gets healed for half. No idea if this is true as I am not a healer.

H

hotrat

Originally posted by trade
well had a little time and read the posts here and remembered a prety nasty cabby trick: mean pet has disease proc, and for me as a mend healer is realy painfull since i must cure miself to cast spread heal

nerf mean caba pets

ps. to all not getting this: if healer casts spread heal the disease on him makes heals 1/2 but if any other party member is diseased it does not affect healing so NERF, oh and about the shamy pbae disease it's crap realy it's used on taks mostly and healspec clerics and droods don't care about that at all
Lets first not forget caba is a caster, and as such is rarely grouped as they either spend the whole fight mezzed, or die in seconds from some det tanks.
Second caba has only a few good spells, ae disease, debuff + lifetap, and his pet procs (ae dot is nice as well but only at keeps/large fights). They should have insta pbae disease as well imo but as they have QC they don't, however by the time you qc disease the 3 tanks hitting you and try to run you will be dead.

Thirdly I hate healers can get away with just using spread heal, clerics actually quite often use the ST heals (but they got 1 power bar less power to spend, or 2 less if you include RP).

and finally disease should effect spread heal properly as well, another typical mythic bug :(

B

Belomar

Originally posted by noaim
it also hurts light ment/chanters and dark runies that assists mana-chanters/darkcarvers.
As well as body sorcs. :(
If they had to make these changes, they should have changed the baseline damagetype to something they cant debuff for, now they hurt people doing teamwork aswell as people that is soloing
Well, true, but why did they have to touch the resistance debuffs at all? It's not really as if casters are overpowered anyway.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Belomar
As well as body sorcs. :(Well, true, but why did they have to touch the resistance debuffs at all? It's not really as if casters are overpowered anyway.

Well as I said, "If they had to make these changes bla bla".

But I agree, they should have left it as it is.

Only reason I see to nerf it, is that is makes speccing body/darkness/light useless.

I see little reason for an RM to spec darkness to get hard specnukes, decent ae nuke and singlenuke with low debuff and damage add, when he can nuke way harder as a darkcarver, and on top of that get bolts, gtae and cool looking spears :)

Same goes for light chanters I think, if you compare utility between mana and light its just silly (correct me if I am wrong), except for the assisting tho (goes for all 3 realms). Tbh I didnt do much research to the alb-classes, but I would suppose its about the same there?

And instead of improving light/body/darkness, its easier to nerf the debuff.

B

Belomar

Well, it is certainly the case that both darkcarvers and manachanters get much more utility for speccing for their debuff than spirit cabalists -- all I have is a really strong pet, nothing else. No PBAE, no bolts, no GTAE, no AoE dmg (yes, you can get lowbie AoE DoT and nearsight and/or lowbie AoE disease, but this is not in the main specline). You even have speed, something which makes soloing that much more enjoyable/easy (I want it, dammit!). My nuke is, however, 0.1 second faster, but I don't get to play with a 179 dmg one until the very same patch the debuffs are nerfed. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom