Nerf bg1 sm pets ;<

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
uuuuunlucky xD those SM pets are truly the 2nd most annoying thing apart from AoE dots

Also i think the pet was enraged that its master was being attacked by someone in a pink cloak so it tried extra hard

Xplo

Banned
wow after 3 hours you retards manage to kill me with... insta's! got to love mid.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:

intercept.bmp

have had upto 6 intercepts in a row. but that wouldn't fit in a SS ^^

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:

lol

those trolls standing by the ram seem to have a smug smile on their faces, im sure theres an underlying plan behind it all, who knows, there might be another fg trolls behind the keep trying to shove the keep into position ^^

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:

I wish my pet did that, i've only had my little guy intercept for me a handful of times. Never twice in a row (though I did have some amazing evade luck with my Huntress earlier today)

-TDA-Shaki

Fledgling Freddie
weeeeeeeee my troll with the blue pointy hat is on there !!! :worthy:

And tbh u all whine over instas when hib spam shrooms in trees and theurgs spam 100's of non mezz/rootable ice pets all over the place, think we deserve instas to interrupt you.

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:

I had a summ speced SM in BG1 but hes gone now, capped 2 days ago.
Was really fun, think I roll one again later. Sparc is gone, long
live new Sparc! Cave shammy! :D

Elec

Fledgling Freddie
Nemue said:
lol

those trolls standing by the ram seem to have a smug smile on their faces, im sure theres an underlying plan behind it all, who knows, there might be another fg trolls behind the keep trying to shove the keep into position ^^

haha :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom