Nerf BD

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
mids can whine about alb zerg :D
so albs can whine about BD.
1stly. amount of BDs lately... kinda being annoying esp as they run around in mostly grps of 3 or 2. i mean this is sooooo outrageuos!!! they should be in grps of 1 at the most!! i mean its totally outrageous them working 2gether so they live longer....
u guys to wussy to run around solo?? altho tis a shame most infs can still 1 or 2 hit ya. even wit ur 100dmg every 4 seconds insta lifetap and healer pet.
i say meh to u wussy BDs.

Teknoid

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf clerics. debufs, heals, rez, smite, OMG! SMITE! Nerf plz!...

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Teknoid said:
Nerf clerics. debufs, heals, rez, smite, OMG! SMITE! Nerf plz!...

debufs??? since when.... and they have been nerfed :p smite got nerfed long long ago.

Venomy

Fledgling Freddie
<chat> Hugglesthexpversion: "yay 1st reply on my bD whine post :p"

;)

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
BDs arent that hard if you get the jump on them on distance.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah making sure that distance is at least 1875 or better, 2200 range...And there are just a few classes with that distance, like bolters and nearsighters + the theurgist.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
nerf people who think they have to bump threads older than a week with an useless whine...

Morimdin

Banned
Dommelsch said:
nerf sko!

hes just too ugly :(
post irl screenshot please, before you pick on others....

besides, if you got a spare weapon in your backpack, put disease on it and you can kill 2 bd's very easy, PA the first, 1 or 2 shot it, get of disease on the other and he heals for crap and dies faster than fook

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
The thing is, you'll never know which opponent you will face next to determine what envenom to put on 3rd weapon. I'm always envenoming my main hand weapon with dot, my off-hand weapon with stre/con decrease and my 3rd weapon in my backpack (or 2 handed slot, better) with another dot. I'm finding the extra damage more usefull than a disease or a snare...

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
this is just based on my thidr inf life. dot on right snare on left (because amounts of hunter/rangers... infact quite a few SBs and NSs to run if u hit em 1st.. or if u wanna run it can slow down ur chaser.) and then dot on 2h aswell. incase sum1 else appears after and u wanna get some dmg in before dieing (in my case)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom