Neocron

B

Belsameth

I've been betatesting Neocron for a bit now
(www.neocron.com) and ordered the retail,
and I was wondering if any of you guys played it as well? :)

S

SFXman

I started the game, tried to get out of my house, logged out and deleted the beta :rolleyes:
I LOVE CyperPunk style stuff but I just found the game too frustrating in a sense..
Ok I didn't exactly test it much but you get my point :)

B

Belsameth

tried to get out of your house?
that's a new bug ;)

it's indeed horrible at times, due to silly bugs (in your case, I suspect right click wasn't working, as it often doesn't)
looking past that it's remarkibly refreshing tho.
it actually takes true skill to get things done (due to the FPSish mechanism to combat) unlike just a LOT of time

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

It's the FPS part that disqualifies it as a 'true' mmorpg... I play games to relax - not to get 'fragged' by some hyper Nintendo trained 15 yr old.

I might try Asheron's Call 2.... looks kinda neat.

B

Belsameth

it's not that "Quake" orientated tho. it still has the slower combat pacing most mmorpg's have.
besides that, Nintendo is poo for FPSes :p

aye. seen a screenshot or 2 from AC2, and it indeed looks VERY good! hope they'll get a gameplay to match

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
It's the FPS part that disqualifies it as a 'true' mmorpg... I play games to relax - not to get 'fragged' by some hyper Nintendo trained 15 yr old.

I might try Asheron's Call 2.... looks kinda neat.

You know you're getting old when you start complaining about kids beating you at twitch games.
:D

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.LandShark
You know you're getting old when you start complaining about kids beating you at twitch games.
:clap: :clap:

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by old.LandShark

ROFL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom