Needs a Ranger Template

Sporeungen

Fledgling Freddie
I have a ranger and im a Lurikeen Stats 10 quick, dex, con, and my spec are 44 Piercing 45 bow 10 path 26 Celtic dual 35 Stealth and i cant really find a good template some are Piercing Spec :twak:

MrBic

Part of the furniture
need that to... same spec and starting stats :cheers:

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
I need a ranger template too...
thats not all u need yeppy :p
Camlann-57-halder-8-111111111111.jpg

-Palan-

Fledgling Freddie
could tell u mine... but i won't :twak:

hi sneakers, still playin?

theres been about 3trillion "hi i made stlong ranger, need temp, giv spec" threads, go search :eek7:

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
-Palan- said:
theres been about 3trillion "hi i made stlong ranger, need temp, giv spec" threads, go search :eek7:

Many of em sook assjuice though... still having problems figuring mine out :(

-Palan-

Fledgling Freddie
well, they will all suck, as we're talking about ranger temps and these u can't get to max out everything! either u get high +hits and bonuses and get crap AF or +dex. what ever way u try it u gotta try and find what suits u the most... my template is gimped anyway, got some realy bad resists, but i can live with that aslong as i got it so that its more allround.

think i'll have a blast with all the sniper archers out there, maxing their +bow/range/skill/dmg, speccing 50bow, going for mos and high FE and then start whining when some assassin gets to them in melee and rip them apart. then finaly they'll know that archers ain't that uber :p

low rr scouts and hunters are easy already, now let them go for mos4 or with high FE and hardly and IP or purge.... and they'll get ze farmed.

sorry for highjacking ur thread, i just had to let this out again :m00:

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
Problem is when the stealthzerg has mos 5 :)
About templates, spec blades and I'll give mine
Note: blades sucks but battler+malice looks cool ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Config Report

Stats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Str: 99 Int: 0 Hits: 284
Con: 75 Pie: 0 Power: 0
Dex: 93 (111 with bow)Cha: 0
Qui: 22 (40 with bow) Emp: 0

Resists

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Body: 24 Energy: 15 (5) Crush: 36 (5)
Cold: 26 Matter: 35 Thrust: 26
Heat: 26 Spirit: 25 Slash: 24

Skills

11 Stealth
7 (12 with bow) Recurve Bow
11 Piercing
11 Celtic Dual

Focus

Cap Increases

20 Dex
88 Hits
23 Str

Other Bonuses

2 (5 with bow)Archery Damage Bonus
2 Style Damage Bonus
5 Fatigue
2 Melee Speed Bonus
5 (8withbow)Archery Speed Bonus
2 Melee Damage Bonus
5 (8 with bow)Archery Range Bonus
20 AF Bonus

Piece Listing

ml10 vest (for 52x7 (heals in game for about 500 hp)tick heal
ml10 leggins (duel debuff proc and nice stats)
ml10 plaguebearer mainhand (random duel debuff very cool)
ml10 buffsheer cloak (2-3 insta buff removal)
foolsbow (nice stats fits good)
sililias necky
warders bracer
zahur bracer
band of shadows
ring of zahur
twisted hair of malamis belt
gem of lost memorys
Winged helm (i win /use2)
Sharkskin gloves

-----------------------
A lot of fluff here and not necesarily worth all the effort. if I was a fotm rolling a ranger for NF, I would try GOV, madd scalars, duel legs, battler or malice 2hand slot for /use2, 50 poke 47 cd, SOM, winghelm and rest SC, like srit's video seems to work well.

my template favours hybrib, its stronger in bow than melee but has lots of /use2 items to counter the lack of LW. and the buff sheer is just nasty.
------------------------

Nebel

Fledgling Freddie
-Palan- said:
well, they will all suck, as we're talking about ranger temps and these u can't get to max out everything! either u get high +hits and bonuses and get crap AF or +dex. what ever way u try it u gotta try and find what suits u the most... my template is gimped anyway, got some realy bad resists, but i can live with that aslong as i got it so that its more allround.

think i'll have a blast with all the sniper archers out there, maxing their +bow/range/skill/dmg, speccing 50bow, going for mos and high FE and then start whining when some assassin gets to them in melee and rip them apart. then finaly they'll know that archers ain't that uber :p

low rr scouts and hunters are easy already, now let them go for mos4 or with high FE and hardly and IP or purge.... and they'll get ze farmed.

sorry for highjacking ur thread, i just had to let this out again :m00:

how u gonna get to them on the towers? :m00:

Helsvell

Fledgling Freddie
I have the ML10 reinforced vest .. when delved it actually says health regen proc of 52 value. Have you tested thsi and seen it work ingame?

Enli said:
the ml10 stuff really procs quite often

Actually its been tested that ml10 vest proc's procs alot less then galle vests/ml6 vests.
But when it procs it heals for 500+ if u got power relics. and yes, it works like that.

-Palan-

Fledgling Freddie
been speaking bout assassins wich will rip them appart in pure melee even if they have their high mos.
and for me against other archers, well they won't and can't always be hiding in towers, same as it is now, u'll still find them camping bridges and other public spots.i'll still do my usual thing ( litle hint: i hardly deffended keeps from the inside when we hibs had em and albs/mids attacked, alot easier to kill when ur behind the attacking force killing thier healers or resting peeps that run down the hill, less lagg also. everyone can shoot down from an untoucheble spot :eek: )
gah nm, i'm just not used to this ranger hipe :m00:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Actually its been tested that ml10 vest proc's procs alot less then galle vests/ml6 vests.
But when it procs it heals for 500+ if u got power relics. and yes, it works like that.
my experience is that it procs as often as the chim vest

evial bloodstone

Fledgling Freddie
when i tested out mos3 on NF beta i had alot biger chans to get away other stealthers, and assains had alot more prob geting there pa on me. My ranger is 50 bow hige dex and +10 range so i can stand on a keep and shot down, but assasins got climb wall so i supose im gone get killed alot to. Standing behind the enemi works great to, but if you die its /releas and some times a long walk back. So it all ends up in hove you like to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom