Needing sc!

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
I need 4 armour pieces sc'ed for my shade, if someone can sc the items quickly ill pay 1p for each item to be sc'ed.

I you can do this then pm me on robot, thx.

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
PM me here, I am sure I can get it done tomorrow evening (thursday)

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe.. obscene is in the eye that see it. My price is 400 gold pr item, I take the risk of blowing stuff up and replacing it, and I deliever fast. I think the amount of customers I get as soon as I go un-anon speaks for itself. Maybe there are some SCers working for cost or free, but they sure dont work much ;)

My shop is always open for those that need SC, but I am also gonna make it worth my while for taking time off from XP/RvR to sit in a house SC for 1-2 hours.

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
jula usually works for cost and a tip.... and as for not working she gets all of LA and most of old VGN's orders..... but shug its up to u m8.. u can always gimme a ring and i will get her to start on yours before the other orders shes got to do :)

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Okay. Robot, since my reply to your request obviously offended the ever-so-involved Vantros in such ugly ways, I'll take back my post. Let the cost-working people get it, just call Vantros and he'll get it done right away ;)

Good luck!

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
it never offended i just dont like to see an irl friend spend a plat per piece on an sc... when all he needs to do is ask..

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Good, he dont have to then :)

Hmm, and just realized it was only Monday last night, so it should have read Tuesday, not thursday :D Nvm

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks anyway guys for posting, got sc done last night by someone.

Thx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom