Need your help :)

Ucallme

Banned
Hi guys, just wondered.

I been trying to get malice Encounter for my shadowblade and havn't got the man power to do him, so plzz plzz if u guys are going to do malice anytime in the future is it possible if you could contact me so i could join you guys.

I dont want any drops, just encounter :)

Would be very helpful for me.

Ucallme Wotulike lvl 50 warrior
Amphrax Venom lvl 50 shadowblade

Thx :)

Vlamir

Fledgling Freddie
well i m interrested in malice too, so feel free to ask me ;)

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Sure Ucallme call me in game if I am not a hunt I will be there starting to do that encounter with eyes closed now :p Will take cerbie, don't have to run then hihi

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Im up for doing it on my sb as long as get to roll for the axe :)

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Nico,

Yes he is still around, at least I had the greatest fun that they made him do the running part yesterday evening to get his toy hammer or axe what is it again :clap:

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Sure Cerb, count Ixoth in :)

Sad part is that the malice 3/3 is extremely rare. I have had other scrolls, encounter and the axe now weeks, and still haven't be able to active it due the missing scroll :(

Oh well guess I have to gather a group to farm that scroll..

Old Nicodemus

Loyal Freddie
Cerbie said:
Hey Nico,

Yes he is still around, at least I had the greatest fun that they made him do the running part yesterday evening to get his toy hammer or axe what is it again :clap:

:wub:

/hug ;)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Old Nicodemus said:
Hey UC... thought you'd given Dark Age up for good? Still being totally insane? ;)
Get back into that flying crate of yours and mine me some omber. So i can buy more bbq sauce.

ajzee

Fledgling Freddie
intressted

i see that im just one of many who want the malice :) im up for it if i can make

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
I think it would be good to get some of the bigger encounters up here and organised, like the ML raids are.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Ucallme said:
Hi guys, just wondered.

I been trying to get malice Encounter for my shadowblade and havn't got the man power to do him, so plzz plzz if u guys are going to do malice anytime in the future is it possible if you could contact me so i could join you guys.

I dont want any drops, just encounter :)

Would be very helpful for me.

Ucallme Wotulike lvl 50 warrior
Amphrax Venom lvl 50 shadowblade

Thx :)

You beyond help Ucallme! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom