Need Weapon-Crafter >690

O

old.nice2k

Is there any WC available on Excalibur/Albion or is it true that Kiara with 5xx is the highest in our Realm?

O

old.Willis

yep, Praetorians

Willis
Armsman Level 50
Praetorians

O

old.Lawrence

Kevlar is also 700+ from what I was told, and now that Kiarra's on vacation I'll maybe check into what he has to offer ;D

I'll pull my own weaponcrafting to 500 soon, to become a competent ultimate siegecrafting parts maker.. which I think our realm should have :)

Brings me to another question.. anyone doing siegecraft as primary tradeskill?

Oh by the way: If you're a crafter please add yourself to the crafter's database I made so people don't have to post threads like this anymore :)
It can be found @ http://daoc.silverpark.net

O

old.Laico

I plan to make them in one week, if you dont level by that time, drop me a tell ;)

B

belth

Hmm, if you can make them at 98% quality before I'm 42, I'll buy one ;) 2-4 weeks estimate till that level, I guess.

O

old.Laico

If we dont have version 1.48 its almost impossible to do that... for 98% I need to see it grey (around 880-900 skill) and in ver 1.45 you cannot go past 820 (unless you want to burn 5 or 6 plat)

T

tilde

to u wc's: Keep levelin, when u get 1000+ whole albion of 50's will come to u. And a 16.5dps 98-100% quality is sold for about 300-500G

B

belth

Originally posted by Laico
If we dont have version 1.48 its almost impossible to do that... for 98% I need to see it grey (around 880-900 skill) and in ver 1.45 you cannot go past 820 (unless you want to burn 5 or 6 plat)

Damn, didn't know that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom