Need to make new friends in Albion

• Thread starter old.Jaxx Hammerr
  • Start date
O

old.Jaxx Hammerr

..i quit that EVIL MIDGARD place and become a albion and i left my friends behind...:( ...so anybody wanna chat and become friends because i had a great great friend called Mobius and Vladamyr but when they became higher than me they became mean and evil! grrr....so anybody wanna chat and become m8's /pm Valhala or leave ur info on here :) thanks

W

-Wedge-

Paranoid, I'd ask if he/she is a girl before asking "are you blond" ;)

But in the end, what do you expect, Middies are mean :rolleyes:

Thats why I try to kill them in large numbers, but their like a virus, they keep comming back, and then I have to kill them again :clap:

Albions are much *cough* nicer...

The niceness of ppl really varies in Albion, so I hope you meet nice ppl, because some are real arses...

O

old.Paranoid

thanks for the advice boss,...

are you female?...

and yes, wedge is correct, the problem with albion is we have so many people... we get our fair share of twats and nice people... but the twats show up more...

O

old.Galerrard

Anyone else but Brethren?

Jaxx

Welcome to Albion.

It's nice to have a convert join the ranks, but I was wondering why only Brethren guild members were saying Hi !!

Must be because we are the nicest guys in the realm....

Or have nothing to do all day..

P

Pfy

I'm going with the 'nothing to do' scenario.

Nearly 40 eh? Nice one m8y ;D

O

old.Galerrard

By nearly 40 I actually mean 38 :))

Do n't worry you are still number one scout !! For now ...

E

Exiled

ahhh go on then, i'll say something before Brethren take over the thread, welcome to alb (home of the :fluffle: people and mid :twak: and hib :touch: ) (yes i love the smiles :p)

P

Pfy

Originally posted by Exiled Mage
Exiled Mage (For Obilvious Reasons)
Lvl 40 Wizard

Any chance you could spell oblivious correctly? ;D

Oh and Gal I made 39 so have some armour and stuff for you ...

Get yer arse online, sometime tonight would be handy ;D

E

Exiled

your the first person to spot it :clap: here have a balloon

O

old.Galerrard

My arse will be there tonight don't you worry.

(assuming the wife lets me...)

P

Pfy

Originally posted by Exiled Mage
your the first person to spot it :clap: here have a balloon

Heh, what colour? :| And does it come with guild colours?

Ok Gal, cool stuff.

W

-Wedge-

Omg, 14 replies, 2 replies are from non-brethren :clap:

Either the other albions are afraid to say hi, or the brethren really have the biggest number of ppl that have virtually nothing todo during the day :confused:

P

Pfy

Originally posted by Icy
Omg, 14 replies, 2 replies are from non-brethren :clap:

Either the other albions are afraid to say hi, or the brethren really have the biggest number of ppl that have virtually nothing todo during the day :confused:

I think they're afraid ... (He used to be a middie you know, he might kill us whilst we sleep!)

O

old.Zold

hmm brethren bah suppose ill post lol ok so hi welcome to albion if ya need advice or a hand do a /who brethren someone will help you if not tell them zold will kick em in the slats :) GRIN

V

vladamyr

Before comming on her and making me and Mobius look like a pair of twats let me explain our side.

Now before i start the only person who you could be is a guy called Morbitz or whatever.

Now after we got 'high' we didnt become evil you just constantly flooded us with crap threatend to hack mobius and were a general pain. We tried to help you as much as we could i even gave u some gold once or twice but it never stopped with you constant PMs sent to both of us so we just put u on ignore. Now i know it might not be any usefull to all you other albs but i felt you should hear mine and Mobiuses side of the story :)

G

gunner440

i will be your friend, 100g/hour and 50g/hour on public holidays

A

Addlcove

and the reason to answer to a thread 9 MONTHS after it was originally posted is?????

04-06-02

and today is

08-03-03

<sigh> only one making anything look like a twat here is you

C

[CT] Clone

awwww god bless ya

Come to CT its ful of the misfits , mutants and rejects..we wil welcome u with open arms....all 3 off them!

M

magebane

To jaxx

Join one of the nice guilds then you'll have your fair share of friends and fun. You could go along way to find a better guild than the Order of the Sacred Heart however i am biassed (if thats spelt right?). I was in two guilds before joining things guild one was a big guild one was a small guild one was poor the other was good but left to set up this one which is steadily growing and getting recognition. Good luck in your hunt m8 and welcome to Albion.

O

old.LandShark

For god's sake, get a clue magebane/<chaostheoryMong#321>
The thread is the best part of a year old. Gunner bumped it. Fuck knows why. Spammy git.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom