Need to buy DAoC EU CD

S

sharpbits

I need to buy 2 copies of the game, EU version, does anyone know where they can be bought these days? Preferably online....

D

danskmacabre

If it's not against the CoC, you can have my EURO DAOC CD for free. I won't be using it anyway.

Does anyone know if it's against the CoC to give away the CD? Not the account, I assume you have to create a new account if you don't have the original account details (which I would not give away).

P

Pixie.Pebr

Can't recall reading in the CoC (Yes I read it. STOP looking at me funny!!111 :p) that giving/selling the CD away is a violation of it.
As long as you don't give/sell the characters all is well.

M

mavericky

Originally posted by danskmacabre
If it's not against the CoC, you can have my EURO DAOC CD for free. I won't be using it anyway.

Does anyone know if it's against the CoC to give away the CD? Not the account, I assume you have to create a new account if you don't have the original account details (which I would not give away).

Not sure if it is against CoC, but if you already have opened an account with your Boxes CD key, you cant open another one with the same one (even an inactive one).

D

danskmacabre

Ok, well, if over the next couple of days no-one here points out it's illegal. you can have mine (minus the account).
I guess after you install the game you'll have an option to create a new account.

D

danskmacabre

Originally posted by mavericky
Not sure if it is against CoC, but if you already have opened an account with your Boxes CD key, you cant open another one with the same one (even an inactive one).

Oh right, well that sux..
What if I delete my characters and then hand over an account with an empty character database? (and credit card details remove as well of course. :D )
Whatever, this is beginning to sound a little too complicated and involved now..*sigh*

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by danskmacabre

Oh right, well that sux..
What if I delete my characters and then hand over an account with an empty character database? (and credit card details remove as well of course. :D )
Whatever, this is beginning to sound a little too complicated and involved now..*sigh*

... afraid transfer of the account, even if it does have no characters, would still technically be against the CoC... it's a buy the CD scenario, I'm afraid.

Good luck,

Jup.

D

danskmacabre

Originally posted by Jupitus
... afraid transfer of the account, even if it does have no characters, would still technically be against the CoC... it's a buy the CD scenario, I'm afraid.
Good luck,
Jup.

Oh well too bad.
Well, I may come back to DAOC at some stage anyway if there's nothing better.

S

sharpbits

Thanks for all your help, i got 2 copies with 2 free strategy guides on amazon. Also thanks for the offer dansk, but i would have to steal your account too :p

Peace, Love, Nerf infil....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom