Need tips about getting money!

Toomi

Fledgling Freddie
I really want to get money as fast as possible. I wonder if anyone could give me some advice about some good places to farm at...
I've got a warrior and a BB(fop).

I've tried Love story scrolls but i just got 1/3 in 4h (even more)

Espen

Banned
make a norseman female.. get her past the legal age (lvl 18) and start hookin...

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Toomi said:
I really want to get money as fast as possible. I wonder if anyone could give me some advice about some good places to farm at...
I've got a warrior and a BB(fop).

I've tried Love story scrolls but i just got 1/3 in 4h (even more)
Guessing you don't have a bot?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
good money making tips:

a) park random toon you dont use at GOLM. Check it periodically forever. If you get lucky the golm will go for 20-25 plat.

b) park random toon at chissai. Same as above.

c) farm fire island always yields good cash. immo rings being the things people part with 10-20 plat for but lots of the other drops demanding a good 3-5 plat.

d) possessive spirit. once inside this place is a license to print money.

e) trading. yes trading!! once you have aquired say 50 plat you can make money by buying cheap and selling high on sough after items on merchants.

f) pretend to be LGM crafter. demand cash up front, eep cash dont make items. and when they hassel you for their items roleplay a thief with lationo accent for added effect.

g) camp artis that drop to the deck when the encounter mob is killed. practise fast loot spamming. again roleplay a thief.

(joking on last 2 ofc!)

(latino accent not required ;) )

Dukat

Resident Freddy
censi said:
f) pretend to be LGM crafter. demand cash up front, eep cash dont make items. and when they hassel you for their items roleplay a thief with lationo accent for added effect.

:clap: :clap: I love it!

<crappy accent>
ahhhh now, who requires ze services of a leeegendary grandmaaaster craafter?? :D
</crappy accent>

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
20-25p for GoLM then it must be excal...u be lucky if u get 1 for max 15p on prydwen...i wounder how it will be with cluster...excal being more greedy then pryd=most excal will port pryd and check prices and c its alot lower and buy. and excal players wont get much sold (my thought atleast)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Why on earth is GoLM worth that much still these days? It's become an almost certain drop since the patch, and it might be me, but I think the repop was improved too.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
at least one thing to be said about GOA ;) they have that nice "spirit of the game" clause they can use to nuke shites like Nerner et al.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
guessing ur not reading his post? :p
Nope :D.

If you want a dedicated farmer, roll the focus shield spiritmaster (forget spec), and get it to ml9 :D. Then laugh at your realmmates when you can focus pull battler without a sweat.. and make up to 15plat in an hours work.

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
good money making tips:

e) trading. yes trading!! once you have aquired say 50 plat you can make money by buying cheap and selling high on sough after items on merchants.

lame ... people sell cheap so that people that NEED the item can get it for cheap not for assholes to come along, yoink something they dont need and sell it for higher just to make money and kill people that dont have so much

and yes if u come buy some cheap stuff off my merch and try selling it more expensive u will find a poison trap there

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
well, they also need something since they need money, and if they buy an item cheap and sell it for a higher price they will be getting their money and fulfilling their need, therefore the low-priced item also serves its purpose of a low price - it helps the needy.

Dorimor1

Banned
Thorwyn[B&Q said:
]http://www.darkwolves.biz/nerner.html

An extract from the text:

"lol wow cool ur guna take away her account if seh doesnt give my gold and weps back?"
"mt"

Haha - what an idiot

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
well, they also need something since they need money, and if they buy an item cheap and sell it for a higher price they will be getting their money and fulfilling their need, therefore the low-priced item also serves its purpose of a low price - it helps the needy.

The problem is that the stupid high priced items don't sell they just sit in CM's forever. Then the selleer goes inactive, and his house goes poof and it's gone. There's a GoLM on Mid \ Excal going for 40p.... no one has bought it for months... then 2 more GoLM's have come along at 15 and 20 plat and these haven't sold either.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
well noone buying for a high price is a problem for the guy who originally bought the cheap stuff, is it not?

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Dwali said:
20-25p for GoLM then it must be excal...u be lucky if u get 1 for max 15p on prydwen...i wounder how it will be with cluster...excal being more greedy then pryd=most excal will port pryd and check prices and c its alot lower and buy. and excal players wont get much sold (my thought atleast)

Weeeell.. as long as MEs are not working... :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Matteh said:
lame ... people sell cheap so that people that NEED the item can get it for cheap not for assholes to come along, yoink something they dont need and sell it for higher just to make money and kill people that dont have so much

and yes if u come buy some cheap stuff off my merch and try selling it more expensive u will find a poison trap there

Dont know, I suppose its all a point of view but to me, trading high level items is full of haggling and bargaining, trying to get the best deal for your cash (oh god I sound like my mum).

Seriously though, if someone wants to sell an item, and you want/need that item, they are unlikely to sell the item cheap so that you can afford it, they're more likely selling the item for what they believe its worth (what people will pay for it) so that they can get another item that they need.

I think the idea of 'wheeler-dealing' high level items great :) makes things more interesting when your trading, otherwise I would find it untolerably boring :)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
If I see an item on a CM that I need I usually PM the person ingame with an offer lower than CM price and usually get it. Saves a lil money here and there.

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
no everyone needs money but it shouldnt be got by making other ppl pay more

I sell stuff cheap but I don't want some probably already rich [insert random swear word here] making a profit out of it when im trying to be good to other ppl - which also removes the good im trying to do.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
farm ml7, or now redcon + in volcanus, malice3,mt3,som3 pay very good money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom