Need some ShadowBlade advice

C

CliffyG

My Norse Rouge hit level 5 last night and picked the path of the ShadowBlade, i've been looking at the character builder thing but am getting confused cos there's so many things there. So far i have 4 Sword and 3 Stealth and could do with some suggestions for allocation of further points.

M

matax

Best thing to do is check the Midgard forums - theres quite a few SB threads discussing templates.

Once of the most complete is:
http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31905

Theres 3 (?) different templates depending on what 'type' of SB you want to play. Have a read of these and also check out some of the guides on various DAoC info. sites for further info.

Good luck :)

C

CliffyG

Ok i've had a look there, thanks for the link. Have decided to bodge it up on my own in the end though :p, finally got to grips with the char builder.

B

bister

If you're *really* into the art of char building, I suggest following the discussions on
http://www.thesafehouse.org/
It's an old EQ "rogue science" site that also has a deadly serious DAoC assassin section. Search through the discussion forum for various views on how to spec your SB and keep reading as you level. That's where some of the current popular specs were born and coined. Be warned, though, that the debates there may sometimes only concern minor differences in actual in-game performance. They like to bicker over percent, fractions and decimals simply. There are many viable templates, plus you still get a chance to respec anyway.

The only major decision you have to make fairly early, is whether to be a 2-hand or Left Axe SB. If you can't make up your mind already, then don't put points into Left Axe yet. That can still wait a little while longer, until you get a feel for the class.

Bister
Hand of Loki - the all-SB asylum
Excalibur

C

CliffyG

Given up on my SB, got to level 5 and didn't realise that you auto level in some skills. I was gonna start over but decided to go with a Thane instead. Thanks anyway :).

S

SilverHood

we need them to kill the damn mpk campers in emain

D

Danya

You have them, they're just all sitting at APK in emain... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom