need some SC

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
5 overcharged armor pieces, only 99% qual but what the hey, lev. 51 ofc.

anyone taking order's :(?

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
lets hope he doesnt click the link in my signature to find out my prices on SC :p

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
Yoshimo said:
lets hope he doesnt click the link in my signature to find out my prices on SC :p

>pressed link<
Yoshimo said:
Spellcrafting prices set at 750g per item. Discounts available for members of Project Camlann.

man, first time i see an upside to being in Project camlann ^^, btw only 4 pieces. level 51, 99% Quality

ProDMaN

Fledgling Freddie
Yoshimo said:
when i clicked it was 500g per item, now 750g. OMG OMG that's lamme !

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
ProDMaN said:
when i clicked it was 500g per item, now 750g. OMG OMG that's lamme !

well if he want's 750 gold thats not like whatever you say is going to change it ;)

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
my prices went up a week ago due to the ammount of time im spending on college projects recently and the fact that the cheapest any other SC'er on camlann is asking is 1p

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Yoshimo said:
my prices went up a week ago due to the ammount of time im spending on college projects recently and the fact that the cheapest any other SC'er on camlann is asking is 1p

got 1000 plat allready?

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Yoshimo said:
nah, i generally ebay them as they come :p

If you are that desperate man i can give you my gold about 14plats :<, hope it will help your sad income irl

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
If you are that desperate man i can give you my gold about 14plats :<, hope it will help your sad income irl
actually im studying computer engineering atm AND im an area manager part time. its really not like i need charity from a pity case. now go back to failing IRL like you did ingame kindrid

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Yoshimo said:
actually im studying computer engineering atm AND im an area manager part time. its really not like i need charity from a pity case. now go back to failing IRL like you did ingame kindrid

fight!

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
Yoshimo said:

rofl :clap:

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Mc donalds part time manager must be an achivement m8, nothing to be ashamed of. ;> If there weren`t jobs like your`s, how would people define bums who sell plats on ebay from welfy people

/hug :)

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
Mc donalds part time manager must be an achivement m8, nothing to be ashamed of. ;> If there weren`t jobs like your`s, how would people define bums who sell plats on ebay from welfy people

/hug :)
a Mc donalds manager earns more than a forum troll. and in answer to your question they would probably define them like this:
kindrid.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom