need some RF armour (mp overlord)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
hi can someone make me

legs, boots, arms, gloves

MP top level RF with the 5th slot thing enabled.

Will even pay for the items.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
wait 1 day and get 99% with new bonuses

censi

Can't get enough of FH
overlords dont wear 99%

its cheap and nasty and that missing 1 AF could cost me my life!

:) if a noble crafter could confirm he can make please i will take it. as long as its not extortionate.

And dont please ask me to go get like 20 fairy tail hoofs or some random ingredient. I just want the armour will pay the cash.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Id w8 tbh Chief , so long as you run with base af buff its much of muchness :D

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Man, I remember doing Faltsa's MP armour with the new bonuses, the amount of farming you need for the paterns is way too much, don't worth spending 4-5 hours in poc just to get that 1 extra AF.

Mnexxiz

Fledgling Freddie
Unless a crafter is very very lucky he will spend about 40 hours just farming the armor patterns.

I calculated that to just break even on a MP I will have to add 2 to 4 plat to the price of an MP item.
This is not just due to the farmed ingredient (goes for around 10g each - so it is for me 75x 10g for single use, 150x10g for double use (legs)) but also the 30g gem needed.

The only time I would consider doing this is if a customer brings the armor patterns.

Mnexxiz

Fledgling Freddie
Price would be 8p 675g and delivery of 400 perfected armor patterns.

dex

Fledgling Freddie
heard with the new patch crafters get a 5 charge stone for 100% chance of a mp thats for somit like 400-999 in crafting above 1000 skill they get more charges so should be np doing 5 pieces of MP kit i would of thought

problem what does the stone cost to recharge

found this ...........

Legacy Crafter Rewards

- Steward Elirnus, Steward Arva, and Steward Barnas, located in the capital cities, are offering gifts to those who already had significant skill in a tradeskill at the time of the patch. These gifts will allow the crafter to guarantee their chances of creating a masterpiece item. Their charges are limited based on the level of skill the crafter already possessed.

- Crafters with 400 to 999 skill in their primary tradeskill prior to Version 1.87 will receive a Major Crafter's Focus with 5 charges.

- Crafters with 1000 or higher skill in their primary tradeskill prior to Version 1.87 will receive a Perfect Crafter's Focus with 10 charges.

- Crafters that have skilled up in a tradeskill prior to version 1.87 will receive a special title to recognize their achievements. The title "Honored Crafter" will be issued out to any character with 400-999 skill in their primary tradeskill. The title "Revered Crafter" will be issued out to any character with 1000 or higher skill in their primary tradeskill.

hopefully no more 40-70 trys for a mp

Influenza

Part of the furniture
It cant be recharged but in 1.87 all level 51 crafted items have 32 imbue points for spellcraft regardless of quality , so no more need for MPs to get the maximum SC value.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
afaik the person who places the order is the one who farms the patterns no? i think censi is being lazy ;)

Diofantos

Fledgling Freddie
I have several hundreds of patterns in vault, they could easily been bought from me... just post here

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i think censi is being lazy

not lazy my friend. its a question of priorities. As overlord my priorities take precidence over some blacksmith or armourer.

As citizeins of hibernia its your duty to do things like this for the Overlords.

Its a small price to pay for the service you get.

so please keep the debait out of this thread and start preparing my armour.

Diofantos

Fledgling Freddie
will log my accs in later on today to give you an exact number... Then we can make up a deal?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
acuity cap and healing i guess...

sarcasm off.

still have a couple of charges left on my armour crafter if you get desperate.

kanijha

Fledgling Freddie
The new tools grant the MP first try i tested with weapons for myself u just need a crafter who want to waste the charges on ur armor

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
yep i reactivated to re-equip a few toons and used most of my charges on tailor/WC/AC think i have 2 charges left on AC, 3 on WC (want to make a couple more leggies for NS if i cba logging in again) and a couple of charge left on tailor (want to save the tailor ones though) also have 10 charges on fletcher and 10 on alch/SC (pointless use though)

Diofantos

Fledgling Freddie
Diofantos contact Berghaus-p ingame :)

Sure, will however have big problems with logging in this week due to work.

Didnt have as many patterns as I first thought, only 220ish... must have been a kind guildmate that has "borrowed " some 400 patterns or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom