Need some help!

O

old.Torden

I just started some new chars on hib/excali,one of them is a Champion,and i have choosen blade as my weapon,but when i look at the styles u get when u spec in it,i cant really see what styles there is good,many of the can only be used behing the mob or from the side,blocked or the target fumble,what style do u guys use if u solo and go head to head with the mob:confused:

S

svar

If you want to have ANY enjoyment in RvR as a champ, go LW. Theres no other way...

O

old.Torden

I think ill spec my champ like this
Blade=39
Parry=30
Shield=42
Valor=40
would this make a good champion??
and what about those weapon styles,i can see the style u get at 18 point and the one at 39 looks good,but what else is good??

C

Cloak_

U can split spec blades AND LW both to good lvls,
Sword style,, Taunting blade, low end good dmg,
chain styles are useless in RvR against a good opponent (except for NS type classes)

O

old.Torden

if i wanted to use both 1h and LW then what would be the best setup for me then?

C

Cloak_

Personnaly im going
1h = 34
LW = 39
Shield = 42
Valour = 31
Rest in parry (20 i think :/)

With good equip and realm ranks all skills are very high..

As for ppl who are going to say *up that valour* whats the point? its the nukers job to dd I just use it to interupt casters :p

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by cloak_endagger
U can split spec blades AND LW both to good lvls,
Sword style,, Taunting blade, low end good dmg,
chain styles are useless in RvR against a good opponent (except for NS type classes)

No point in using a taunting style in RvR unless you wanna get hit harder and harder by the opponent. Better to use enervating blade then, cuz it builds up your defense. on the other hand you don't get any dmg-bonus from that style.

C

Cloak_

True but im a piercer what do I know about blades :D

Users who are viewing this thread