need some help.!!!

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
hi all.. maybe this have been saying before.. but couldt find anything about it,,,,
i ordered catacombs from www.play.com , about 1 month ago,, and as a start the release date was 15/4 ,,, but got changed to 1/4 about 2 weeks ago...... so i ordered it..... so today its 1/4.. but stilll havent got the game.. any chance for a mistake or is it really first releasing from the site 15/4 ?
i can see on my bank account that they took the money ( 15£) yesterday.....

thx for the help.... hope i dont get :flame: :flame: :flame: for this :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
If they took the money, it will have been dispatched. Check account status with www.play.com and you'll see this is most likely the case. In which case, ask your neighbours' granny if she signed for it while you were taking that ever-so-large dump after last nights curry.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
check your email and your order status it'll say whether it's been dispatched or not. They only take the cash when they dispatch I believe (at least for preorders)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
but when i look on their website i can see that the game is " in stock" .. but when i look on my accuont it doesnt stand under " outstanding orders" only under " order history" and can see i pre ordered it at 3/3 and allso something " posted on 29/3" is that the day they sent it or ?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
the posted date will be the day they sent it out, yes :twak:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
but it shouldt take that long.. some of my friends pre ordered it later then me,, but they got it today... but if i dont get it ,, it will mean i'll first get it on monday ?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Play often take a while. If it was posted on Thursday, you’re likely to get it tomorrow (Saturday) or Monday.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
well 28/3 is monday this week, so how can it take a hole week to send it ? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom