need some advice please ppl

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
OK I have a few outstanding items on my artifact list for NF that I need to get done asap. They are as follows:

1) mad tales 2 + 3
2) tyrus 3
3) jacina (got book)
4) erinys (got book)

MT2 and 3 should be no problem, set up a DV farming session for that one, Tyrus 3 again should be no problem it will just take a loooong time because mythic in their infinite wisdom didn't put many Darkbringers in the game, and made Marrow Mages 'slightly' hard to solo.

The two encounters... well, those are the problems. Jacina has been tried with no less than five animists now and the group still got spanked, Erinys I haven't even been able to attempt because it needs so many people. Does anyone have any updated info (as of the most recent patch) for how best to do these encounters? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated, once again.

vintervargen

Banned
i think jacinas is pretty easy with a tank grp, 1 animist, and 1 bard kiting the adds (catapultpulling).

Vesuvius

Fledgling Freddie
set a time n Day for Jacina's n i'll come on animist+pb. just need credit

censi

Can't get enough of FH
3-4 animist and a fop for jacinas. and some clever tactics :)

Nolie

Fledgling Freddie
Erinys: 6 anis, warden, druid and bard out of group for pulling. Works great, done it twice with that setup. Both druid and bard needs fop though.

I'll add more info tomorrow if you want it, heading to bed now though so cba to type an essay. :)

Tiili Tiddelibom

Fledgling Freddie
Erinys is easily done with 5 anis, 1pbae,1 druid and a bard, can also change to 2pbae and 4 animists :)

Porenn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom