Need SoM credit

Helsvell

Fledgling Freddie
Could someone explain to me who gets the SoM encounter credit when the cloak has been taken by a sorjourner and then a seperate group of people kill the sphinxes. I already have the artifact and the scrolls but 4 times this week I have tried to get credit and found the cloak had already gone. The group killing the sphinxes doesnt seem to get credit so does the sojourner who took the cloak?

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
if a sojo has taken the cloak and warped away they have finished the encounter...the fact that the sphinxes are still there somehow dont mather

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Helsvell said:
I paid for mine.

You're instigating trade of illegally purchased artifacts!! :twak: :twak:

In order to get credit for it, you have to be there when some people do the encounter the proper way (tho not sure, don't give a shit about som)

Seerkind

Fledgling Freddie
Whoever it is that keeps stealing the cloak can they stop doing it.

Why should someone else go through all the bother of getting a group organised to let some little greedy shit get the cloak.

This morning I noticed that statue was up, I thought great, no-one here, so then I went all the bother of getting a group organised, got set up and no cloak.

This is most annoying as I have wanted this cloak from day one of ToA, I have only just managed to get all scolls.

ToA is hard enough without all this bullshit !

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I wanted SoM when the old artwork was there. Saw it's impossible to get it so I said, what the hell, go for TD instead. Now artwork sucks for both arties, som does have a nice defencive proc, but i prefer the offensive proc that TD has (yes, I soloed a pally, didn't use IP, and ended up the fight with 100% hp due to the vampiric mysts).

Alorm

Fledgling Freddie
I got the enc when i were in the BG and the group that kill the mobs.

Cliccz0r^

Fledgling Freddie
if the cloak is ported out, the group killing the 'dogs' wont get credit. however u can get credit if u group/bg with the one that ported the cloak out (after the 'dogs' been killed) or something like that

Tweegle

Fledgling Freddie
Well this is how we did it

Guildy (Soj) went in grabbed cloak and ported to Vol (while out of grp) - he then logged his Soj and came back with his Ani to help with rest of encounter.

Once we had killed the sphinx thingies he logged back to the Soj and ran back to us - he JOINED THE BG and then he ran back into the circle - at which point the black cloak changed to SoM and the whole BG got encounter.

So unless the person with the cloak both joins the BG and walks into the circle after the sphinx thingies are killed u wont get credit. :/

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Gear said:
In order to get credit for it, you have to be there when some people do the encounter the proper way

pretty rare these days :( to many greedy fucktards around

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom