Need PL 48.8 BB Cash Waiting

Carpathian

Fledgling Freddie
Really needin my buffbott to 50 atm, i have cash waiting for pay per pull method pm if interested!! thanks very much !;)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Carpathian said:
Really needin my buffbott to 50 atm, i have cash waiting for pay per pull method pm if interested!! thanks very much !;)

how much you offering?

Carpathian

Fledgling Freddie
i have 1 plat, 300 gold, how much is the going rate for a good necro /fop bb to level in avalon city, per pull that is? cheers

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Carpathian said:
i have 1 plat, 300 gold, how much is the going rate for a good necro /fop bb to level in avalon city, per pull that is? cheers

not really sure, i wouldnt do 49-50 for less then 3 P tbh. but if you want a good advice, get someone to get you lvl 49-49,5 for free. and you can go buy some Xp items in housing wich will give you 0.1 bb each, ( can use 20 of each). it can be Clawed mummi hands, Skeleton hands, Cyhraeth cloaks, basilisk feather etc :>

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Can always do Catacombs quests, and the new ones from the Albion Commander. I got from 48 to 50 in a couple of light evenings by doing all of those plus one SI quest.

Darzil

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Shalom said:
Lost Stone of Arawn Quest. Rince and repeat.

Trust me, try the Catacombs ones ! Several of them are worth over a bulb of xp at 48/49, and the mini ones that take less than 10 minutes are worth more than Stone of Arawn.

Darzil

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
there is some albion guard officers at the si portal, mainlands.

quests like:
give invasion plan to dockmaster at beno => 0.5bub ;
visit general in Cs => 0.5bub;
kill assissin near snowdonia => 0.5bub
its really easy to get half a lvl from those quests (if you are 49 and take the 46to49 quests)

+catacombs quest and some Toa quests (think parade for paladins aka ebon hide bracer)

49-50 in no time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom