Need people to farm galla in hib/eu

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Hi guys,

Wanna set up a group to farm galla the last month we get so we dont need to buy all the new stuff for over 500p when we get on usa.

Things we need: verd ani: 25% absorb buff
bard: spec AF
mana menta: frig heal
druid: buffs/heal
chanter: ml9 mana chanter

I can get the chanter and druid or ani and druid.

Leave me a msg here if you wanna join up.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
calm down it dosent cost 500p.... and btw there's no sidi vest on eu... because we are quite a few patchs behind

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
calm down it dosent cost 500p.... and btw there's no sidi vest on eu... because we are quite a few patchs behind

If i need to gear up all my chars it will cost 500p :(

And you can turn in those vests you farm now for the updates version @ a merchant later ;)

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
If i need to gear up all my chars it will cost 500p :(

And you can turn in those vests you farm now for the updates version @ a merchant later ;)

even so ... getting people now it will be quite hard since everyones account are closed now :( worry not tho ... farming scales is a very good way to make money . or just directly buy your equipment with them :)
but i guess you know that :m00:

- English -

Resident Freddy
even so ... getting people now it will be quite hard since everyones account are closed now :( worry not tho ... farming scales is a very good way to make money . or just directly buy your equipment with them :)
but i guess you know that :m00:

scales take years to farm ;(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Given it won't be possibile to xfer from the new Eu Cluster to Usa one, i don't see the point ^^
All people will be in the same boat at very start and will need to either farm scales or the new drops.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
It's sort of tempting as all the dyvet stuff is in crappy gear, with no myths etc, but it's cost of opening accounts + irl time farming vs just buying a bunch of plat after transfer.

Ultimately I'm sure all these toons will end up on same cluster as the yanks but maybe a while coming.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Hi guys,

Wanna set up a group to farm galla the last month we get so we dont need to buy all the new stuff for over 500p when we get on usa.

Things we need: verd ani: 25% absorb buff
bard: spec AF
mana menta: frig heal
druid: buffs/heal
chanter: ml9 mana chanter

I can get the chanter and druid or ani and druid.

Leave me a msg here if you wanna join up.

Will see what i can do , if i need something ill bring ml9 juggernaut3 wildminion5 mana chanter. but still think the ghostly jerkin of dragon has way better stats then the galla ns one atleast.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
scales take years to farm ;(

Depending on class, Mana chanter +bb and menta can farm 600+ pr hour, from what ive heard.

Allso Bd juggernaut bonearmy or split summoning and suppression for some faster pbaoe rate
Necro or just bow classes farm really fast nowadays

Or just get a group together and take keeps and save all the gold keys ;) 3 keeps and i had 1800 scales on US and 3600 glass but u can allways get those shitty pots. xept the int pie char etc one ;) stacks with buff from bb so ull have about +150 acuity for 10 mins instead of the 82 just from bb :D

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone able to confirm whether we can transfer characters from Ywain to the new EU cluster? If so, I might as well get a template together on Ywain and just transfer it over together with my buffbot.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Nobody will know for sure but that's almost certainly not going to happen.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Anyone able to confirm whether we can transfer characters from Ywain to the new EU cluster? If so, I might as well get a template together on Ywain and just transfer it over together with my buffbot.

"For anyone wondering if you will be able to xfer toons from eu to us or vise versa here is your answer...

Hello again,

For the near term, your EU account(s) will be on their own server. We will then allow character transfers from the Ywain server to the EU servers. We do not currently have the functionality to allow character transfers between accounts (e.g. moving the characters from a US account to an EU account). I cannot say for certain whether or not we'll be able to support that in the future, but we will definitely look in to it, at the very least.

Best,

Lori Hyrup
Dark Age of Camelot
Mythic Entertainment, an EA Studio"

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
"For anyone wondering if you will be able to xfer toons from eu to us or vise versa here is your answer...

Hello again,

For the near term, your EU account(s) will be on their own server. We will then allow character transfers from the Ywain server to the EU servers. We do not currently have the functionality to allow character transfers between accounts (e.g. moving the characters from a US account to an EU account). I cannot say for certain whether or not we'll be able to support that in the future, but we will definitely look in to it, at the very least.

Best,

Lori Hyrup
Dark Age of Camelot
Mythic Entertainment, an EA Studio"
no point, at least for my Ywain toons.
i got no reason to risk transfering toons which i won't play due to having 5 accounts

ps: sorry cyclodia for abusing your thread :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
no point, at least for my Ywain toons.
i got no reason to risk transfering toons which i won't play due to having 5 accounts

ps: sorry cyclodia for abusing your thread :)

It has more to do to have templates ready to swap to Eu ones and close em down ^^

eble

Fledgling Freddie
well if they can transfer from ywain to Eu, then they can transfer EU to ywain, only thing stopping that is population.

Once Ywain drops a bit, I fully expect a transfer.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
well if they can transfer from ywain to Eu, then they can transfer EU to ywain, only thing stopping that is population.

Once Ywain drops a bit, I fully expect a transfer.

Id rather have a EU supercluster, 90% of the population on us is in pve.....zZZzzzzZ 5 in frontier and 5 in laby.

germans french classic and dyvet into one puddle would be alot better imo,.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Id rather have a EU supercluster, 90% of the population on us is in pve.....zZZzzzzZ 5 in frontier and 5 in laby.

germans french classic and dyvet into one puddle would be alot better imo,.

Err couldn't get in any frontiers without facing at least 2 fgs of mids yday night ... Might be that we are pretty unlucky lol.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Still need people for it, if you wanna join gimme a pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom