Need help!?

S

Soromaar2

heya fellow warriors
i have encounterd something strange...
lastnight i reinstalled my windows xp and dx9 and newest detonators..and tryed play daoc after..this is what happend

i had some strange speed,iran faster then all even thou i wasnt sprinting and when i was sprinting i had uber speed..

and when sticked to some 1 in rvr i got strange flashbacks like turning the camera back to se whats behind these flashes lasted like 0,2 seconds and whith a frequent of like evry second making it inpossible to select target and since im pac healer it wasnt easy to play hehe...

i have athlon XP 2200
geforce fx 5800
512 ram

any1 have a clue whats wrong?

F

-fwapp-

well the flashbacks are caused by lag, when the person ur stuck to has a slower net connection than you normally, but i dont know about the speed....

S

Soromaar2

Hmm installed win XP and it when smooth for awhile then the freezes started..tryed to change back to win2k and the uberspeed started again......... what the hell i say

W

Whoodoo_RD

Think this is a GF5 thing, i have a similar problem with my 5600. I cannot also enter Iarnwood, its like theres a barrier in the way just inside :(

S

Sankat

Had the same problem ones, i could run from innis to ardee in about 1 minute..... uber speed and at one point i could not see any other peeps but they could see me tho. I restarted the game and it was gone

S

ssera

well, make sure you send a report on RightNow before you get banned for using a speed hack.... ;)

R

Rubric

FX cards have all sort of problems. They are working on it with Nvidia.

Users who are viewing this thread