Need help

S

spankya

Welllllllllllllllll where to start... I've been playing daoc since the servers went live and have been playing happily away in the land of Hib. Nice place, nice peeps etc, but the game was getting mega boring due to the same old thing. So now a friend of mine is letting me use his Midgaurd account as he cba to play anymore, but the account he has, has no items, no money, just some epic armour, a bow, a spear and a few arrows.

As I've taken over the account, I'm kinda stuck with a gimped hunter and will soon be lvling a shammy or healer(not sure yet). But I was wondering if any1 who knows me from my hib days (bard called Spankya, Hero called Spankee, Warden called Maniro, NS called Minispank) or any other kind souls have any reasonable stuff they can part with to get me going.... Alot to ask considering most of u wont have a fooking clue who I am, but I'm fooked atm, so if any1 could help out I would greatly appreciate it :)

Thanks for ya help :)

U

Urme the Legend

Why help you if you still have that hib account ready to play :p

O

osy

Welcome to Midgard, Hibbie Scum. Before we start, you need to know the basic rules.

1. You are not allowed to happy happy pink pink outfits. We can't control Trolls if they see pink spots.

2. There will be NO cuddly loving. We use kobolds for that.

3. Umbrella. Most useful. Buy one at your local crafter.

4. For some strange reason, rule #4 has to be a serious one. So roll a skald, we seem to lack those. No savages, shadowblades, or thanes. Pbt runie might be nice.

5. High five. As high as you can. Ask BC for some, they are known for their underground connections. You need it, BC kills it. Erm, ups.

Ps: feel free to pm Murphys or Irridium ingame, if you need help :)

S

stunned

uahy posuy ji hahenkliu, yasgenish uahbfajk ...

R

Reverant Mezz

welcome to midgard m8, let me know if u need any help :D

R

raithian

i have run into you a few times you seam reasonable so hence this offer call me in game we site down and sort out your hunter bows armour sc alc i can help with but spears na not a chance wc to low i never give help freely so here is deal i will loan u what u need to be repaid or returned in time be it 4 weeks or 40 when your set and able u repay

S

spankya

Originally posted by old.Osy
Welcome to Midgard, Hibbie Scum. Before we start, you need to know the basic rules.

1. You are not allowed to happy happy pink pink outfits. We can't control Trolls if they see pink spots.

But but but... I just dyed all my armour pink... I did wonder why them trolls near me started running round in circles and headbutting walls

PS Thats ex Hibbie scum to you :p

S

spankya

Thanks for the offers of help ^^ :) Thinking of making a new char soon which should bring some cash in whilst lvling up hopefully and can then buy some armour etc or repay someone if they help me out :)

Thinking of making a skald or healer... Both needed for rvr and both seem to be needed atm as most peeps playing zerkers or savages it seems :p

T

Thebe

o_O

amm

i am ex tree hugger also .. and I got money etc. on mid .. so I help u without any questions .. but whats ur name in game .P ?

T

Thebe

or spam me ingame , Angantyria / Dreamcatcher

H

haid_deathclaw

MINI!!!!

Heya and welcome to midgard. Pm me ingame i'll give u some stuff ;)

Gonzoo here :)

R

raithian

well if you decide to get rid of that gimped hunter armour i can at least sort out scing and procs ( not armour to low)

S

spankya

Originally posted by haid_deathclaw
MINI!!!!

Heya and welcome to midgard. Pm me ingame i'll give u some stuff ;)

Gonzoo here :)

Wondered where u dissapeared too mate :D Pm me in game mate on Stealthie plz :x

S

spankya

Is anyone up for helping me do SI quests or farm cash please? :) Really gotta get some items and cash for a new SC kit :( Such a pain being in a new realm, having no cash or anything and not knowing your way around. Fun stuff :p

Users who are viewing this thread