Need help with Template(s)

K

knackor(MID)

I dont really know how to use Leladia's SC program so ill need some help with a few SC templates..

50 Berserker,Troll - spec 50hammer, 50LA, 8parry
50 Savage,Kobold - spec 50h2h, 42savagery, 9parry
50 Skald,Troll - spec 50sword, 43battlesongs,5 parry
50 Shaman,Kobold - spec 39cave, 37aug, 4mend

I know its asking for a bit much,but not asking you to go make one for me,just give me your templates if you will,thx :>

B

boomeruk

'From now on,I will think about what im about to say,before i say it'

K

knackor(MID)

I was going to post a big long reply to your post boomer,but instead i saved it in a textfile incase i need to use it later and I am going to simply reply ask you to shutup and edit your post to 'From now on,I will think about what im about to say,before i say it'

thx.

C

Cinwin

Originally posted by knackor(MID)
I know its asking for a bit much,but not asking you to go make one for me,just give me your templates if you will,thx :>

Quite a tough one you are asking for as there are literally 1000s of templates you could have - it all depends on what gear you have now (jewrery and things) - what things you are capable of farming (either on your own or with a guild group say) - and how much money you have.

A good place to start is click here - admittedly a lot of it is people whining, but, they are a few patches ahead of us and therefor give you a good idea how to spec for the future. (So that, come nerf time you dont have to redo your SC suit).

Users who are viewing this thread