Need help with char transfer

robbe

Loyal Freddie
I want to transfer my characters from logress to ywain, but when I do /freexfer it says 'You are not eligible for any free transfers at this time.'

Also I have problem to find my characters from prydwen and excalibur. Are they on that Multilingural server? That one is down at the moment.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I want to transfer my characters from logress to ywain, but when I do /freexfer it says 'You are not eligible for any free transfers at this time.'

Also I have problem to find my characters from prydwen and excalibur. Are they on that Multilingural server? That one is down at the moment.

I think the German-servers you can't transfer yet. Excal/Prydwen are Archived Servers, not Multilingual. Simply tick on 'See Archived Servers' and you will see em.

robbe

Loyal Freddie
Okay thanks alot, Ive now asked to transfer my chars.

I have one more question. A friend of mine has lost accses to the email that he used for daoc, and dont remember login. Is it possible to change email somehow? Maybe if one would call EA support or something?

Nibble

Part of the furniture
if they cant remember the email/login etc i dont think EA would do anything unfortunatly. worth a try though

Punishment

Resident Freddy
if they cant remember the email/login etc i dont think EA would do anything unfortunatly. worth a try though

I rang em in the US and i was all charming and irish and stuff and i got em :D

I told em i remembered jack shit and i told em straight that id spent 200+ days on the accounts and nobody else was every gonna resub these and i wasnt starting from scratch and if they didnt give em to me they were gonna lose out on 35e a month indefenitly :D

Nibble

Part of the furniture
decep u running mxn ui btw? ive downloaded it agian for new pc but having problems, the Quickbars and INV tab are classic mode and duno how to change if u do hook my ur msn n send me ur file :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
decep u running mxn ui btw? ive downloaded it agian for new pc but having problems, the Quickbars and INV tab are classic mode and duno how to change if u do hook my ur msn n send me ur file :)

Nah i use bob's ui , mxn doesnt work with the new training window :D

test-badge.gif

Nibble

Part of the furniture
i just tryed bobs and it wont extract :S windows 7 problem? give msn easier Edit, my Mxn didnt have a problem with training window :)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH

One of the few advantages of EA is that they really try to find your char even if you don't remember anything about passes, emails etc.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
One of the few advantages of EA is that they really try to find your char even if you don't remember anything about passes, emails etc.

Just don't take no for an answer and tell them jimbob sent ya :D

Nibble

Part of the furniture
hows the lil bira doing ? :) n BIRA!!! where out thou!

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
hows the lil bira doing ? :) n BIRA!!! where out thou!

Heyup Scotty-too-Hotty!! The little dude is fine - 2 years have flown by! I gace up on DAoC due to said little dude; imagining just getting set for some rvr and him ploughing in and the wife nagging me and dragging me away. I am hiding not so ninjaly in WAR. :)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
:) 2 years wow :) n war :( playing Call of duty now :) cba with daoc really duno

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Call of Duty?? Good lord, stop it with your semi-FPS nonsense! semi-FP Fantasy-whacky/casty stuff is always the way forward :D

Nibble

Part of the furniture
no good games out there though i hate the WoW gameplay/UI consept and like every MMO has that :(

Nibble

Part of the furniture
cant even stand playing that more then 5 mins mate just cant get into it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom