Need Help With A Champ Spec Please

C

Cstasy

Would be great if some high rr Champs replied to this..

Im currently lvling a champion on hib/excal with a few alb mates and im wondering about a final spec, well i think most champs spec 50/50/28, but i was wondering if going: 50 LW, 42 Shield, 39 Valor, 6 Blades, would be just as good, if not better ? Most people ive spoken to ingame think Valor is too low and that i will be a gimped hero .. Well anyway your views would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

O

old.Gromnir

first of all you'd atleast go for valor 40, but thats just me. aside from that if you think you can handle a slam/backstyle LW champ go for it.

I for one would not do it :p

www.hallofvalor.com <-- read the forum there :)

S

SoulFly Amarok

forget shield as a champ..

50 lw
50 valor
28 parry

._.

W

Welnir

There is no point in having x9 in valor, you will get a new dd and a buff at x0 so you should at least spec that. The defense when using large weapons will also be quite bad, as you will only have the base chance to parry. I think you should either choose between a LW champ and a shield champ, or just make a hero who uses both. Also if you do decide to raise the valor to 40, you will have to get it out of either shield or LW, and neither is a spec you should lower (You won't have enough points if you take out the blades completely, and if you do, you won't have taunt.)

S

succi

If you want anything else than 50 LW 50 valor , go roll a hero.

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by succi
If you want anything else than 50 LW 50 valor , go roll a hero.

tbh even if you want that go roll a hero anyways.. you'll be happier long term :p

M

matax

Originally posted by old.willowywicca
tbh even if you want that go roll a hero anyways.. you'll be happier long term :p

How do I get Valour Mal - my trainer won't let me train in it ;)

C

Cstasy

Alright cheers guys :)

Looks like 50/50/28 it is..

K

K.Feigling

As a Celt u can make

50 LW 40 Valor 41 Parry very good too, cause the better Strg/Con debuff is not really needed, if u cap your items, and the higher DD isnt sooo much better too.

The Resist rates are not much higher then with 50 Valor too.

So 50/40/41 is a nice template

Kara

O

old.Gromnir

so if you where a luri you could not do this ???

anyway I would not trade the last 10 points in valor for an odd 13 points in parry. At 28 parry with MoP (and MoP also but thats another story) I have no problem parrying at all, taking on orange cons is no biggy ... unless of cause they are resistend to your spells/damage and uses spells and styles on you.

G

Glacier

50Valor
50LW
28Parry

=Dmg maniac=

50Valor
42Shield
39Weapon
13Parry

=Defansive/Backup Tank=

40Valor