need help on stormhorse quest

mazdaline

Fledgling Freddie
i am on step2 from storm horse wich says i need a gjalpinulva scale wich drop of some mobs in malmo wich stand in my journal.

are these draculv scales? or are they called gjalpinulva scales and if so how do i get them killed like over 1k wolves executuner/axehands etc and not 1 of those dropped?

anyone has stormhorse and can help me?

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Is there any link in Allakhazam to this quest's details? I wish to know more. ;)

traktorlove

Banned
mazdaline said:
i am on step2 from storm horse wich says i need a gjalpinulva scale wich drop of some mobs in malmo wich stand in my journal.

are these draculv scales? or are they called gjalpinulva scales and if so how do i get them killed like over 1k wolves executuner/axehands etc and not 1 of those dropped?

anyone has stormhorse and can help me?
what shivhae? no rainbowie?;>

mazdaline

Fledgling Freddie
stil got my 2 rainbowhorses :) just wanna collect al ponies this one is for my warlock

wel will farm some more mobs then but no info about it on alakazam only said u need 1 of gjalpinuva scales and the npc dont accept the drakulv ones so it must be another scale u need i guess

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Where did you start this quest? Im interested. ^^

(Im never gonna get this tbh.. :p)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Talk to the kings horse dude in his chambers, he will sell you a horse ticket (costing 15p! cough rip off!) and send you on a quest normally involving killing something fairly straight forward and talking to someone along the way.

I dont give spoilers, but if I did, it would be here!

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
there was some page, or post in VN? where was runthru guides to make all these horses?
sadly have lost address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom