Need help contacting the following

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi,

My old UKCL/MCW QW clan are trying to get hold of all ex clan mates as it'll be the 10 year anniversary of TG (Terminal Gibbage for those in the know). We've traced down quite a few ex members, and are stuck with contact details for the following guys. I'd appreciate a PM if anyone can point me in the right direction.

DrillerKiller
Puppethead aka. Fishy:
Doofa:
Mad:
Jedi:
Q:
Mother aka. Chemical
Nutz:
Fatalsync:
Sal aka. Salamander aka. Odyssey:
Darkfire:
Cryptorchild aka. Cryptochild:
Treznor:
BigFoot:

Thanks in advance.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Is that our beloved bif when you say bigfoot phazey? If so he's got an account on here (bigfoot) and last I saw was a community head on Jolt where he's also got an account.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Would suspect being QW that Bigfoot is aka [MNO]Bigfoot, being the case would be on Quakenet using the nick MnO-BF (authed under Q as Bigfoot)

Unfortunatley the rest dont ring bells, im afraid.

Athena

Fledgling Freddie
Treznor and Bigfoot.... I'm not sure that it's the same Bigfoot as in Dave Angus who works for Jolt. I can't remember who Biffy was in before playing with me in CiX.
Trezzy brings back memories - blimey! I think linx (heya Jamsey) might know his whereabouts.
I was an admin back then (UKCL/MCW) and the others dont ring any bells - sorry I cant be of more help. If I remember I'll let you know :)

V

Vindex

Hey Phazey, CyptorChild here!

Really late seeing this post. For some reason I was talking to some people on IRC this evening and decided to do some googling, as you do. Anyways looks like I missed the event :(

I am still about though on QuakeNet as Vindex (used this name since Q4 came out) and playing QuakeLive when a can. (also, surprisingly enough, as Vindex).

Hope all is well and that you managed to get in touch with everyone!

TC

CryptorChild / CryptorC / Cry / Vindex / Pete

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Would suspect being QW that Bigfoot is aka [MNO]Bigfoot, being the case would be on Quakenet using the nick MnO-BF (authed under Q as Bigfoot)
MnO as in Midnight Order?
I remember those guys on the old C&W QW servers as well as WP and BW.
Good memories. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom