Need help! Battler - GoV

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all,

Im in need of credit for battler and GoV encounters, dont need the artis , just the credit, would be awesome if anyone who reads this and has any raids planned to farm these artis could pm anyone in retaliation and let me or floompy know so we can tag along and help out if needed, can provide buffbots, warr's and healers - bit difficult being in a mega small guild and alliance to do these types of encounters, so any help would be greatly apprecieated :)

tia :>

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
u know u can always spam me or haro for help anytime, haro needs battler on his sb anyways

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Pfff.... Boom... :/

If you need me you know how to get me :p The spamming of Floompy > All :p
Need to start spamming you soon.

If you need help with OB/OD/Jecht give me a yell in game ;o

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Need/want GoV, both artifact and encounter, dont need battler, but i can help u do it 2 :)

Pm me if u need help m8.

Helium

Fledgling Freddie
aye i need both of thos artis so count me on,pm tinky when im on.

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
bump

battler is up atm (8:20 am GMT) but he is in big mode so trying to get a mini zerg to go gank him

anyone who can help and wants to come for the encounter, pm me in game in the next hour, all help is welcome! :DD

muttlee

Fledgling Freddie
hi yeh most peeps from life takeres need credit for gov/battler message use any time after 1900 weekdays gmt fun/frigdinn/todann/blacksnake/deathwatch/raty/draklight/dograt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom