Need help badly with SoM =)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
lo there u all know me as the cudly sexy norseman( last known as sexy ugly troll shammy^^ ) , well my problem is this i work alot like 10 hour's a day, and when i go onlinw i maybe can play 4-5 max 6 hour's ( depends on how much sleep i got the previous day ) =) , so i need SoM encounter and some scrolls if there are any cheap ones for sale that is, cause i have a hard time farming also =) ( time limit etc ) , but scrolls aren't that important most important is that i get encounter that's ALL i really need... =)

so my question was , can someone please PM me or anyone in FoM that u are doing som and my main char Fastkiller aKa Fastrunner according to albs =/, can join in for encounter only ? i would be so happy if that was possible really. then i can try and gather grps for scroll farming and maybe some day get all the scrolls =) ( ah yes and farm cash for the artie =/ ).

ty in advance and i wish you all a good day of alot of fun =)

/fastkiller/moster gimpsb/stlong pac healer =)

ps. if anyone need cash on hib/exal i have irl mates playing there , can exchange maybe for scrolls and arties PM me =) Ds.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Som is usually done in the morning, doubt you/anyone get pmd then :p.

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
The main problem is that SoM is a very easy artifact to lvl, and has a nice lvl 10 ability. Its camped 24/7. Only thing i can say, is that you might be lucky to join a raid and get encounter...or even better, start it yourself if you see its up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom