Need help activating account ?

R

Repent Reloaded

Hi people, I got SI up and running after 4 days of solid trying. Over the time I made up my own strat on how fast u can get ur password/logname down. so here is a few pointers.

1. Open notepad and type in the CD key found on the back of your SI book, next type your subscription password (dont forget the caps on some of the letters).
Now save it to a place u can easly get to and remember. Highlight your sub password and press copy (Ctrl+C) then mini notepad or close upto u and run SI.
click activate expansion and its opens up ur webby sayin where to put your login and password (both subscription)
click the top field first (sub login) and type it in, then press Tab (button above caps lock) that will take you down to your password bar (saved you about 1 sec of time) then press Ctrl+V (past) it will past your password in that bar, then just press enter key. That will take you to the next page, now if it says try again later instantly press Ctrl W (this will close the web page) then reclick activate account and repeat.

Get a motion going and you can load up your sub page once every 2-3 seconds.

Once it accepts your pass (took me about 200 trys+) it will ask you for your CD key abit lower down the page, so scroll down. Reopen notepad copy your CD key (one that was on the back of the book) and past it into the correct area on the page, then just click validate.... SI should work, you stop your bitchin, you get more fun, and thats one less person to try clear to val SI.

Good luck ! :)
(cant be arsed changin typos)

Users who are viewing this thread