Need group for Erinys charm!

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
In a long time ive tried to get a group for this raid. Since you need quite alot of ppl or a really good group im posting here to arrange it. The best for all is if we do it with least ppl because then there wont be so many ppl for rolling :)

I think it can be done with one fg consisting mainly of animists and healers with powerfield :) Heres what i got in mind:

3x Animists
2x Druids
Bard
Enchanter
Hero with lotsa hp for the final boss ;)

Give me a reply here or in game (pm Skovhugger)

Dunno when this little raid will be done, but when we got the positions occupied we will leave :)

Thanks

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
I can bring my ment, pet and droodbot :)

pm me on Mindtrix and gimme some warning (Im always busy) :)

ps. fully buffed lvl 53 salamander > Hero :p

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
btw all you need is a void eld, gtae the named in each village and run like hell to the killzone

Shangrila

Fledgling Freddie
afaik you need 2fg and some shield tanks,cause that encounter has to be done in 18 mins. Counter starts after the first named is killed, with some shield tanks engaging the first 2-3 boss you can delay that and stack 2-3 bosses then only 3-4 are left.

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
I should be able to help just give me a shout. if you can't find me then ask PJS to keep an eye out for my pop into the game

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Got some friends inc

Ive tried this raid a couple of times and believe it can be done with 1 fg. But who really need the charm too wanna tag along i wont stop you :)

I aready got some ppl who also have tried a couple of time but still havent got the charm. Will post later when i have contacted them to see wich ppl i will need for the main group.

But one thing is for sure.. We need 1-2 ml5 perfectors so we can have an shitload of powah :)

/edit:
If you post you can bring your druid/bard remember so say if you got powerward

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Date etc

Ok, ive sorted some stuff now and it looks like we take off from volcanus 15 CET this saturday. So far theese spots are taken:

Animist Skovhugger (me)
Animist Qeic
Animist Baobab
Bard Zeelee - ml5 perf
Hero Xanny

Still need 2 druids - at least one with powerfield :)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
By popular demand

I have changed the date since ppl wanted to play sunday instead of saturday. So new date is this sunday 15CET

/edit
Raven youre in too :)

we sort groups when we reach sunday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom