Need GoV encounter

meditec

Fledgling Freddie
As topic says, i need gov encounter, i already have the artifact so i wont be rolling for it, i can charm a level 54 Impaler to help kill stuff if needed.

Plz post here

Thx in advance

:cheers:

meditec

Fledgling Freddie
Forgot to add this:

Ingamename/s
mealsonwheels/coren/groborthor/lianaa
Irc Bloodcore
or Bloodcore^ on #daoc.prydwen
my mate

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
I need encounter, arti.... PM me in game and ill be here to help out :clap:

Fumes

Fledgling Freddie
I'll gladly help out. PM me on Baldrian and I'll swing by.

Greavtin

Fledgling Freddie
I need the encounter and the arti so post a date and time and I'll be there or I can be contacted in game on either Greavtin or Dietin.

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
We kinda cant tell when he's up, so we have to be rdy for when he is - i however think its a bit odd that none has contacted me or meditec, cuz there must have been many gov raids since we posted this - so plz do contact one of us the next time u go on a gov raid and danos is up, as stated before, we dont need the artifact just the credit :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Tbh i think people are more concerned about getting the arti done than searching forums for who needs what :p. Although bear in mind not everyone reads these too, or that you may not be online when someone contacts you :)

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Tbh i think people are more concerned about getting the arti done than searching forums for who needs what :p. Although bear in mind not everyone reads these too, or that you may not be online when someone contacts you :)
True dat ..

But i heard that he's on a 8 hour timer (true or false?) but if its true thats alot of raids where i havent been contacted, SOMEONE must read these forums and are up for the arti, and as i have said before im only an accet to the raid, cuz i dont need the arti :)

meditec

Fledgling Freddie
the encounter is up now and need all the help i can get

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom