Need For Speed Underground 2

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
even if the game is shite, Kelly Brook is gonna be in it :worthy:

Amazingly I was playing the 1st one last night, havnt played it in ages. I hope they do some kind of damage in 2, make it a bit more of a challenge.

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
I wish they' would put some real cars back in the game like in the good old days of NFS.
I'dd take a TVR speed 12 over some souped up impreza anyday.
That beeing said I did enjoy NFS:U.

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
As long as they include the Evo again I'll be happy :D

nath

Fledgling Freddie
sibanac said:
I'dd take a TVR speed 12 over some souped up impreza anyday.

How many bazzas can afford a Speed 12 though? That's just not what this game is about. If you want supercars - PGR2/GTx tbh.

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
nath said:
How many bazzas can afford a Speed 12 though? That's just not what this game is about. If you want supercars - PGR2/GTx tbh.

The 6 NFS games before underground where about supercars, not to far fetched that they might make one with supercars in it again

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Well yeah, but it's just a different style of game. One that I quite like (which is interesting because I absolutely despise all things bazzaboy).

Interesting indeed that I'm going to this tomorrow - getting dragged along by a mate to keep him sane. Well, at least I'll get to see NFS:U 2.

Cyfr

Banned
The speed12 dosnt go around corners tho :p Only good in drag ;)

JBP|

Part of the furniture
a demolition derby mod would be kewl imo

mind you i said that about NFSU aswell i think

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Played the NFS :U2 demo on B3, and i have to say that from what i've played, i think it's complete arse. Choppy frame rates (At best) all the time and it's stolen Midnight Club's idea (Shit one at that :/) of challenging other drivers on the streets.

Terrible.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Arse.

I was hoping it'd be essentially the same as the first with some improvements in graphics and levels etc.

Oh well :S

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Frizz where u get the demo from? like a website address :p

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Seems like he was saying it was on his copy of Burnout 3.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Sir Frizz said:
Played the NFS :U2 demo on B3, and i have to say that from what i've played, i think it's complete arse. Choppy frame rates (At best) all the time and it's stolen Midnight Club's idea (Shit one at that :/) of challenging other drivers on the streets.

Terrible.

I have to say I agree. Very choppy framerates, esp when you've just come straight out of Burnout3's super slickness into this. It immediately made me think I was playing Midnight Club II, which I enjoyed a whole lot more on the PC with a joypad tbh. Shame really cos I quite enjoyed NFS:U.

noikz

Banned
The first was one of the worst games I've ever played. :puke:

Never knew NFS was a sim either. ;)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Well, it simulates driving a car - albeit not very accurately.

noikz

Banned
lol If thats "simulating" then manic miner must be a high jump simulation.

NFS is awful, no look left/right, no replays (so modding the car is pointless as you rarely see it bar the super cheesy cut scenes), crud handling, crud music, crud graphics, you always race at night and wtf is the deal with the spaceship style handling during a drag race? Same car drives totally different in a race yet shake like a mother on the drag races for no reason other than that your driving in a straight line. The old NFS' were a lot better and they were only average.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
just got the demo and tbh im not impressed

no where near as good as NFSU imo

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
yea just torrented the demo - holy crap its shite now

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Been playing it and it seems like it's actually just more of the same - there are a few new things I don't like, such as having to drive to shops etc. but other than that it's pretty good.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
For the first one i downloaded someones completed game - then just spent ages just modding cars :p

TheJkWhoSaysNi

One of Freddy's beloved
Does it have a realis... er... any kind of damage model this time? the thing that always annoyed me in NFSU was that you could hit a wall at 180mph and the car wouldn't get a scratch.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Well when you crash your windows crack.. but when you recover from the slow mo bit it goes back to normal. Same as before I think.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Well not really, U can't get GT4 on the Xbox, and I didn't enjoy GT3 on my dads PS2 so from what I've heard its gonna be good. (and better looking :-p)

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
I got hold of NFS:U 2 on the ps2 and since the demo, they've managed to up the framerate a bit. There's still the odd bit of chugging tho.

It's not THAT bad although I've a feeling it could get dull quite quickly as I'm already getting repetition on the circuits and stuff and it says I'm only about 15% into the game so far.

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
.Wilier. said:
even if the game is shite, Kelly Brook is gonna be in it :worthy:

Amazingly I was playing the 1st one last night, havnt played it in ages. I hope they do some kind of damage in 2, make it a bit more of a challenge.
its brook burke m8 not kelly brook so dream on ....start playing dark age imo:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom