Need driver for 8KDA3J

Blackchaos

Fledgling Freddie
Im having problems running DAoC.. lding etc, so can anybody recommend a network driver or full driver installasion package for this epox motherboard plz!?!Some links would help me out i suppose, i have tryed to find them myself, but think i have missed the best ones...thnx all ;)I'm not sure what integrated netwrok card it has also so if someone knows plz tell.

Influenza

Part of the furniture

Blackchaos

Fledgling Freddie
I think those are the newest yes, but i have a problem that i LD lots when porting and /rel ...rightnow sayd to update my network dirvers.. well those include those so w.t.f :confused: still having the problem :(

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Drive access times can also effect porting, as can poor memory. When posting here its always good to show all your components in case someone can spot the obvious mistake and point you in the right direction if its not the component you thought it was.

Blackchaos

Fledgling Freddie
Motherboard u know already but other are 3000+ AMD (2Ghz) pc 3200 2x512 ram,Powercolor 9800 pro 128mb and 200GB seagate barracuda 150Sata.Just incase :) not hoping to solve this problem :(

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Some onboard network cards can be a bit dodgy. Mind is fine for DAoC, but won't share a network connection, for example.

Some network cards (notably Netgear) have the problem you mention, unless the drivers from the Netgear site (not the default XP ones) are used.

Darzil

Thrunge

Fledgling Freddie
Think I remember someone saying they had trouble due to another device sharing the IRQ (possible the sound card), may be worth checking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom