Need advice :)

M

Mexlin

Ok so ive been level 11 wizard for god knows how long now, i cant find any good places to hunt. They are either green or orange/red.

Could anyone give me some good places to hunt for EXP in Albion, anywhere lol :)

Cheers

R

Raining

I guess u could take nymphsin salisbury plains....

thereu should be able to get some distance.

GL HF

:m00:

F

Flimgoblin

Try avalon marsh... scrags in the se corner (follow the road from adribards and take the left fork) should be blue or yellow i think....

if not then there's loads in the salisbury plain

J

Javai

Do kill tasks from the guards at Prydwen Bridge and West Downs, not only are they great xp they also point you in the direction of mobs of the rigth con colour

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

i agree with javai do kill tasks no better exp for solo anywhere else . maybe even more exp than in a grp if you know whee the mobs spawn "which i presume you dont" . if you dont like tasks i suggest grouping in salisbury plais or maybe even a group deep inside mirtha tomb , you could probably also solo in mirtha also but i gotta say nowt beats the exp from kill tasks and they are all ussually blue con tasks .

X

--xion--

this is mainly a group game more than a solo but solo is good yea but a way lot faster if u have good group, i suggest u stay at plains until lvl say 20 or 19, then head to keltoi until 25 or so then catacombs then barrows then lyoneese until 50. well mainly try to get good groups, and before lvl 20, try get like 5/6 busb then do kill/deliver tasks and fill the rest up.

T

thefatfriar

Ack!

Hmph.

I deleted my fire wizzie at lvl 10 cos she couldnt solo and I strongly advise u to get groups as that's really where Fire Wizzies excel. Never been in any group that doesnt welcome a character who does 25-50% damage towards a kill...

Kill tasks are a great form of xp but u need a an escape route planned b4 u pull - especially on the occaisional yellow task that gets given.

Main reason I deleted my Wizzie is I hate running lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom