Need advice on accounts...

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
My housemate is getting the bug, and wants to start an account. Now,i know he needs to get a retail copy of DAoC, but can i use my addons (SI and ToA) to get him up to speed, or will he need to get them as well? I know to activate each addon you have to go through the rigmarole of using the CD-key from inside the case, but are they then dedicated to that account?

dunno, someone tell me, as im really rubbish at getting answers out of right now's faq section and im too impatient to wait for a reply from them :)

ta...

Norcott

Fledgling Freddie
Rediknight said:
My housemate is getting the bug, and wants to start an account. Now,i know he needs to get a retail copy of DAoC, but can i use my addons (SI and ToA) to get him up to speed, or will he need to get them as well? I know to activate each addon you have to go through the rigmarole of using the CD-key from inside the case, but are they then dedicated to that account?

dunno, someone tell me, as im really rubbish at getting answers out of right now's faq section and im too impatient to wait for a reply from them :)

ta...
he will need to have his own copy of each or at least un-used cd keys to activate them online.. but you can a box set i think for quite reasonable cost.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Norcott said:
he will need to have his own copy of each or at least un-used cd keys to activate them online.. but you can a box set i think for quite reasonable cost.

nice one, thank you :)

Animal

Fledgling Freddie
Crookshanks said:
Yes go for the box set - much cheaper - £19.99 from amazon.co.uk at the moment (and even in stock :eek2: )

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0006J4EX4/qid=1108750086/ref=pd_ka_0/026-3041936-5424464

Alternatively - tell them to wait until catacombs and get the catacombs box set? I thought it was out in March - but Amazon are currently listing April 15th.

Apparently the 15/04/05 release date is correct for the Catacombs box set , its the expansion only thats released on the 24th March ( info is from Req , our friendly GM :p )

Thadius

Part of the furniture
So you can just buy catas as a stand alone copy on the 24th?(If anyone is stocking it )

Animal said:
Apparently the 15/04/05 release date is correct for the Catacombs box set , its the expansion only thats released on the 24th March ( info is from Req , our friendly GM :p )

Its quite silly i pre ordered it off www.play.com first it said the release date was 25th of march now the 15th of april lol and now the 1st of april :| when will it end

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom