need advice / help

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Oki this might sound silly and stuff

Just re dun my template and use 2 heater Lw and 2 Cold LW

and i have just started using My keys to get moves of instead of my mouse

Hope you get this so far

Last 6 attemps to get PA of

1 hit , 5 misses and 4 of them was a stood enemy so easy pickings imo i never missed my pa when i used golden spear and mouse so is it the weapons /me useing my keys i duno ?? please gif advice starting to annoy me now

i.e attemp to pa koxine 3 times 2 he was moving 1 he was stood firing missed all 3 what am i doing wrong i normally would of got all 3 of which would = a dead koxine should i go back to mouse of keep at it i even miss a lot of my styles but i no that is down to me using keys and rushing but the pa i see the hunter from a mile away and have all the time to get pa of so thats not down to rushing.

Please only post to this if you have something decent to say cba with flame and stuff :) :clap: :clap:

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
well IMHO, you should play with what you find the most suitable for your playstyle. So if you PA more with mouse, just go for the mouse :)

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
i am considering it tbh its just with all the leet ns have told me the only way is keys as it so much quicker but how ? i uppose it is just how i got used to playing and its either taking a while for me to get used to keys or the keys are not meant for me

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Shadster said:

Hope you get this so far

1 hit , 5 misses and 4 of them was a stood enemy so easy pickings imo i never missed my pa when i used golden spear and mouse so is it the weapons /me useing my keys i duno ?? please gif advice starting to annoy me now

i.e attemp to pa koxine 3 times 2 he was moving 1 he was stood firing missed all 3 what am i doing wrong i normally would of got all 3 of which would = a dead koxine should i go back to mouse of keep at it i even miss a lot of my styles but i no that is down to me using keys and rushing but the pa i see the hunter from a mile away and have all the time to get pa of so thats not down to rushing.

Please only post to this if you have something decent to say cba with flame and stuff :) :clap: :clap:

oki need to alter the if i got pa of = a dead koxine is wrong for me to say anything can happen in a fight so ill put a maybe dead koxine :)

Sorry koxine was not thinking when writing u are a good hunter :) :clap:

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
I'd put it down to just having switched, I know when I switch between chars or keyboard layouts I end up thrashing around pushing the wrong keys.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Bunnytwo said:
I'd put it down to just having switched, I know when I switch between chars or keyboard layouts I end up thrashing around pushing the wrong keys.

i do that all the time, for example i was playing zerker yesterday after having played thane for about a week and i kept trying to insta dd :D

just go with what you prefer, personally from what ive seen of other peoples layouts with QB mine is abit screwed up :)

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Bunnytwo said:
Aye, i feel silly when trying to rebuff resists on my sb ;p

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Shadster said:

Hope you get this so far

So, your like getting "missed" message, ala "You try to attack Koxine but misses" or do you just pop out of stealth without attacking, as you ran through target / to far away?

If you get a missed message, then you move perfectly fine and problem is the weapons (remembered to get them enchanted to a 35% bonus?)

If you just pop with the "not in view" or "not in range" message, then switch back to using your mouse or train more with keyboard ;)

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Iceforge said:
So, your like getting "missed" message, ala "You try to attack Koxine but misses" or do you just pop out of stealth without attacking, as you ran through target / to far away?

If you get a missed message, then you move perfectly fine and problem is the weapons (remembered to get them enchanted to a 35% bonus?)

If you just pop with the "not in view" or "not in range" message, then switch back to using your mouse or train more with keyboard ;)

i actually /stuck koxine till i could not go any furthur he never moved either and all i did was swing unstyled instead of pa and no i not seen the enchanter never new i could with LW heaters will do tonight :)

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
come to think of it my armour is not enchanted either just sced hmmm

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Shadster said:
come to think of it my armour is not enchanted either just sced hmmm

same with weapons? there is your answer then...

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
same with weapons? there is your answer then...

yea same with weapons :) anyone up for explain how getting um enchanted makes a difference im a noob with this sort of thing

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
when u enchant them you get a bonus or whatever, i dunno, just enchant them :p

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Enchanting weapons makes you hit more often, enchanting armor makes you get hitted less.

Makes you take less damage also afaik.

harm

Fledgling Freddie
I've always prefered keyboard above mouse. To me it feels like the game responds a tad quicker when using keys compared to mouseclicks, tho then again it might be me only.

Atm I'm using WASD to move around, and qbar 1-5 with keypresses, and qbar 6-10 with mouseclicks. No surprise that the abilities used most frequendly are bound to the keypresses as the mouse is usually busy clicking targets and other stuff :)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Shadster said:
yea same with weapons :) anyone up for explain how getting um enchanted makes a difference im a noob with this sort of thing

go to camelot town, find a enchanter, drop your armor/weapons on the enchanter, and pay the gold. now u have the bonus u need.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
remi said:
go to camelot town, find a enchanter, drop your armor/weapons on the enchanter, and pay the gold. now u have the bonus u need.
If you have a friendly spellcrafter they can do it cheaper for you. :)

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Did it yesterday thanks all i notice a lot of difference only missed one pa last night and that was when he turned a crucial moment so its all good thanks for all the help / info /salute

never new spell crafters could do it tbh i got lgd spell crafter Oo show what i no ehh only cost me a plat to get all of my stuff enchanted not bad tbh for the fun i had last night 1 other thing
Do i enchant my stuff once or does it need to be dun on a regualar basis ?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Shadster said:
Did it yesterday thanks all i notice a lot of difference only missed one pa last night and that was when he turned a crucial moment so its all good thanks for all the help / info /salute
I'm usually solo in the frontier, so you can look me up cause thanes are easy prey for stealthers :D

Goku

One of Freddy's beloved
yes, you only need to enchant each item once

Fafnir said:
I'm usually solo in the frontier, so you can look me up cause thanes are easy prey for stealthers :D

last time i tried i got add's, altho i was pretty close to mpk so i guess its ok :p

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:

if i see you i will gif you a shot always like a good battle

SOLO thane must be high rr :clap:

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Goku said:
yes, you only need to enchant each item once

last time i tried i got add's, altho i was pretty close to mpk so i guess its ok :p

ekkk Mona keep away from me :twak:

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
I spent bloody ages teachibng you how to use your keys shad :) dont dissapoint me now :) Gimme a PM ingame and we can go through it all again - no probs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom