Need a new SC Calculator program

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know a good one, which is pretty much up to date?

Im still using old Kort, and it bugs up sometimes...

Would be nice if you could leave links for possible programs aswell.

Thanks.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
I really can't stand Loki. Viva la Korts Forever IMO! :D

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i have tryd loke and kort and i got to say...f**k kort...loki is far better

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Loki is crap,atleast the version i used, cant se how much each gem cost, hence can fix propor SC. Gotta know exactly how much each gem cost in points to make the sc fit with 37.5 on it all tbh.
And yes as said, loki is for ppl that dont know how to make their own temps, imo if you can just do abit math you will get better results (in the sc part) with korts.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
LOKI works fine for me. Never used it´s automatic function.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Wazkyr said:
Loki is crap,atleast the version i used, cant se how much each gem cost, hence can fix propor SC. Gotta know exactly how much each gem cost in points to make the sc fit with 37.5 on it all tbh.
And yes as said, loki is for ppl that dont know how to make their own temps, imo if you can just do abit math you will get better results (in the sc part) with korts.

Loki setup is alot nicer imo.

I dont use the automatic config crap, im way to picky with what i want to do... and just by doing a couple of templates you know what gem makeup = 37.5 total.

And with all the templates I make (help out mates as well :p ) I dont think that i use Loki because i cant make my own templates

B

Biggilus

but is there a decent, comprehensive item databse for either of these calcs? the classic one i downloaded form ethinarg is lacking so so many items :( and cant use the complete set as it doesnt have TOA tags ont he toa stuff :(

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Ethinargs is the best DB afaik. Would love someone to prove me wrong though and link me a better one.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Corran said:
Loki setup is alot nicer imo.

I dont use the automatic config crap, im way to picky with what i want to do... and just by doing a couple of templates you know what gem makeup = 37.5 total.

And with all the templates I make (help out mates as well :p ) I dont think that i use Loki because i cant make my own templates
You must have a insane memory, tbh i cant remembe cost on first 50 diffrent imbue, things in numbers like 7.5 and 5.... oO
Can you tell me what 5 ressist cost without checking first? or 56 hits? :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
Wazkyr said:
You must have a insane memory, tbh i cant remembe cost on first 50 diffrent imbue, things in numbers like 7.5 and 5.... oO
Can you tell me what 5 ressist cost without checking first? or 56 hits? :p

No I couldnt.. but i know the standard sets of gems to use to get the 37.5 overal. Couldnt tell you the single values but it is the combined values that matter :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom